Elite indicators :) - page 1169

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:

For those unfamiliar with the Tim Morris ma - here is an upgraded ma itself too : tim_morris_ma_1_1.mq4

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for updating tim Morris ver,just as question,it is currently using sma,if other mode can be work with it,

regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for updating tim Morris ver,just as question,it is currently using sma,if other mode can be work with it,

regards

mntiwana

It is a complete different kind of ma. That iMA() (with SMA used in it) is used in it is just for faster price fetching - period is 1 as you can see - and it does not have common points to it

morro
morro  
mladen:

For those unfamiliar with the Tim Morris ma - here is an upgraded ma itself too : tim_morris_ma_1_1.mq4

Silly question : can it b adaptive too?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
morro:
Silly question : can it b adaptive too?

Not really (but must check that). From what I know about it, I doubt it

morro
morro  
mladen:
Not really (but must check that). From what I know about it, I doubt it

Ah, OK. Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Here is the histogram version of latest averages too : averages - mtf + alerts 7_6 histo.ex4

Wayan
Wayan  
mrtools:

Mntiwana, added the vhf.

trend_direction__force_index_-_smoothed_4_3.ex4

I wish it could it to make in histo version to ?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
NK Trade:

I wish it could it to make in histo version to ?

Frankly, I do believe that that particular indicator will lose a lot if it i just a histo (since, that way, the force and the intensity of the trend will not be visible) but as as measure of breakouts maybe it will be OK

Wayan
Wayan  
mladen:
Frankly, I do believe that that particular indicator will lose a lot if it i just a histo (since, that way, the force and the intensity of the trend will not be visible) but as as measure of breakouts maybe it will be OK

I just use it as my trigger , and I have to compare it with the old version, and that this version gives a better signal in my opinion, so i will love to have the histo version... so fit with my monitor

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
NK Trade:
I just use it as my trigger , and I have to compare it with the old version, and that this version gives a better signal in my opinion, so i will love to have the histo version... so fit with my monitor

OK. I understand