1-low Spread.

2-honast.

3-no comm

4-platforms MT4.

5-no desk dail.

6-fast mony withdrew.

7-no scam at all.

Hi Vip Vip,

I work for an FX company so there could be a conflict of interest ( keep that in mind), I will be as unbiased as possible with this answer. Not here to sell you, I don't even work with some of the brokers I listed, and didn't compliment some I do-

Your requests:

1-low Spread.

2-honest.

3-no comm

4-platforms MT4.

5-no desk dail.

6-fast mony withdrew.

7-no scam at all.

First I would suggest working with an NFA registered entity, even though it doesn't guarantee the "honest" aspect of it, it will put a level of regulation in between you and the broker. This will keep them honest, so to speak. Ultimately this is your call, many unregulated entities service their clients quite fairly, and there are those that DO NOT...

In regards to MT4/ECN based dealers with no commissions there are a few with more coming. The industry is gradually moving away from the Dealing desk model with MT4 due to a number of variables (NFA pending rules, client complaints, EA usage, etc...) The current ECN grouping is a very broad category that ranges from the smaller retail trader to the larger institutional account. I will focus on the MT4-ECN brokers though:

FXCM - decent spreads, that have the tendency to jump especially in illiquid markets. Execution is pretty good, some issues with clients in fast moving markets. They are large, thus safer in regards to the net cap requirements, and offer multiple leverage choices. No Demo...

PFG- Spreads are good, demo spreads doesn't match. Execution is ok, seem to have glitches from time to time, over all not to bad, but not great...

CMS Markets -New to the MT4 ECN side. They haven't officially released their platform, so it is best to wait until they are completely live. Spreads have been very good when matched up with the demo and execution but during Asian shift can be dicey. We will see when they are fully integrated, possibly very good?

MB Trading - They do have a commission like a true bank feed, but the spreads are very tight, ultimately evens out just depends on how you like to view your pricing. Decent execution, but like CMS they are just out of the beta phase, time will tell...

IBFX- Claims to be ECN, not sure who they clear through so I can't really give a true assessment. Probably a phone call to their desk will help...

Sorry if I missed any. ECN platforms are not for everybody just depends on the hours/pairs you trade. Does some serious research before you jump into the fray? Hope this helps...

What ever forex broker you choose you should have to learn about forex & its strategy & before choosing broker you can ask some questions from yourself they are :

Is this broker registered with any regulating authorities?

Dealing Desk or Non-Dealing Desk broker?

How much or how little leverage will a broker give you?

Does this broker credit or debit daily rollover interest?

Does this broker over premium services such as charting, news feeds, and market commentary? How important are premium services to my trading?

Compare brokers

Open demo accounts and ask questions

I selected some points which you must keep in mind while selecting a good broker

Comparing FX trading brokers

Average offered

Minimum deposit required

Amount/type of commissions charged

Spreads for major currencies

Availability of mini Forex accounts

Availability and quality of demo currency trading account

Number of currency pairs offered

Try demo accounts

See the demerits of the broker as well...

Well all you need to select a broker which suits your trading style

For an example I always look for scalping and not all the brokers

Allow to use scalping strategies so I chose a broker which allows me to scalp...

I would go for Alpari UK, I'm using them and I'm not complaining about them.

Wouste:
I would go for Alpari UK, I'm using them and I'm not complaining about them.

Nice Alpari is good but don't forget to try demo trading it is always good.

hello friend

As there are so many brokers so it is hard to conclude about the best Forex broker as each broker has some good as well as bad features. All you need to do to try demo accounts of some leading brokers and find the one which fulfill your needs. What I suggest are Saxobank, Ibfx, Avafx and Oanda. you just need to select one of them but if you are a beginner I suggest to go with some demo accounts of different brokers to have some experience and compare their features and services and then finally decide by yourself about the best forex broker.

Hi,

FXCM offers demo account. there is also micro account Forex Trading Micro Lots | FXCM Micro

HTH,

steven

Try FxPro....i have used it live for 2 years with no problems!!!!

oilfxpro:
All these brokers show their true colours on live accounts.No fills , delayed fills and requotes to rob u,some use metatrader aided theft plug in to rob customers .Client places order to buy limit.Broker offers no fill for 30 seconds.30 seconds later broker offers a fill at 12 pips above , now that extra 12 pips is an additional spread in addition to 1.8 pips , which equates to 13.8 pipsIn this instance the broker could have bought at 13.8 pips below , and filled at 13.8 pips above.If the broker is executing in millions ($100 per pip) ,hundreds of times a day , it amounts to a lot of profit at the expense of customer.

It was a very informative post..

thanks for sharing..

UMOFX IB:
You can find good broker on web search their you will find their ranking as well as all detail what they offer . Now mostly brokers offer low spread , low deposit accounts , different types of accounts you have to choose what you need. You can use high spreads best client support any time.I am happy to work with UMOFX they give me all what I need for trading.

that's right, in addition, we can also utilize the existing forex forum to get information about the broker who can be trusted. Make sure the broker that we will use to provide the best services to trading us, make us comfortable when trading. I've several times instead of a broker, and in InstaForex, I get comfort when trading.

Reason: