Elite indicators :) - page 1171

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
chan123:

mrtools,

rsx + ma + fullssa 1 01_alerts+arrows.mq4

Could You pls add one more (bar close) alert with arrows at SSA zero line cross?

thanks.

chan123

Ar you aware that Full SSA recalculates (repaints)?

chan123
chan123  
mladen:

chan123

Ar you aware that Full SSA recalculates (repaints)?

mladen,

Yes, I know SSA recalculates. I am using TDI SSA cb norm indicator which is having alerts with arrows, but very heavy on MT4. I do several searches for SSA norm zero cross across net and also in TSD forum still can't find it. If it is not possible to add it in the said indicator please add it in the indicator attached (also which is not working in new MT4) if you find useful work.

thanks.

Dirk Härtel
Dirk Härtel  
mladen:
Here s the newest version of averages that adds adaptive mode to all (except the already explained recursive moving trend line) which makes a possible 134 types of averages now : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7_6.ex4

Hello,

I have a question regarding this indicator. Would it be possible to make a histo version of this one?

Thx.

D.

Wayan
Wayan  
Desatar:

Hello,

I have a question regarding this indicator. Would it be possible to make a histo version of this one?

Thx.

D.

it was already made, see to page 780 post #11691

Dirk Härtel
Dirk Härtel  
NK Trade:
it was already made, see to page 780 post #11691

Thx.

Did not see it.

D.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
chan123:

mladen,

Yes, I know SSA recalculates. I am using TDI SSA cb norm indicator which is having alerts with arrows, but very heavy on MT4. I do several searches for SSA norm zero cross across net and also in TSD forum still can't find it. If it is not possible to add it in the said indicator please add it in the indicator attached (also which is not working in new MT4) if you find useful work.

thanks.

Other version than that should be used - will find it and post that version

raloveer
raloveer  

almost brother .. but its still same problem

pqd
pqd  

i dont have the mq4 file but i figure someone atleast must be familiar with the indicator, - could someone tell me if it recalculates please SEQUENCE-REVERSAL.ex4 ???

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
YeshuaYoke:
i dont have the mq4 file but i figure someone atleast must be familiar with the indicator, - could someone tell me if it recalculates please SEQUENCE-REVERSAL.ex4 ???

It is zigzag based - with right parameters you are going to get a classical zigzag results

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Variation of Laguerre RSI (different type of using parameters - instead of using "gamma" parameter, calculation period is used, possibility of using average instead of "raw price", and some other changes) : laguerre_rsi_of_ma.mq4

Files: