malden

any new about post #11699

thanks ..

Raloveer:
malden

thanks ..

Raloveer

I do not have the source of that version (that one - version 4_5 - was made by mrtools) so in that case we shall have to wait for his response

mladen:
CC mtf ...

spotforex

Try this version. It has a UniqueID option and the way how the display is done is re-arranged in order to allow time frame display in the name of the indicator and changeable name of the indicators (otherwise those signals for symbols could not be placed precisely)

As of option for bars : 99.99% of the time this indicator calculates only 3 last bars (it could be 2, but I prefer 3, just in case) so it would not speed up the calculation. What is slowing it down is the fact that with default values it is using data from 7 different symbols and that can not be done faster in a normal operation (the symbols changing and time frames changing is anther case, but for that it is best to limit the number of bars on chart to, for example 5000)

Here is an example of 3 time frames on a same chart with all the symbols included and on my PC it takes about 2% of processor time on a new tick when it is set up like this

PS: Ma-Method 3 is linear weighted moving average (LWMA)

regards

Hello mladen. Is this the latest version of CC mtf? I would like to try, but i'm away from my pc.

Thank you...

Raloveer:
malden

thanks ..

Raloveer, that was an indicator, that I misunderstood what the poster was looking for, the correct version would be this version.

stepma_pdf_4_4.ex4

Files:

mrtools

thank you ...

malden

sorry ijust saw your name in about ..

oguz:

Hi @mrtools,

This indicator got my attention because its buy sell points are good!

There are a few issues i would like to learn.

- Does this indicator repaint or not?

- Which version (T3(vhf adaptive) ITrend mtf+alerts+arrows 2 or 2_1) do you suggest for a standard user like me?

- Which one version do you suggest for Eurusd and Usdjpy chart? v2 or v2_1?

- On Eurusd H1 chart at default settings it didnt give Buy-Sell signals for more than a week!Is there a way to solve this gap?

Oquz, for me version 2_1 is the best because of the level filter( it filters out a lot of the bad signals) to get more signals lower the levelFactor to however you want, but best to test your self and see what works best for you. BTW there still is an issue with the interpolation so if using mtf, for the indicator to work needto turn interpolation off.

YeshuaYoke:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Hi Mr, mntiwana, i'm wondering what your bottom subwindow indicator is, the yellow one. Could you please enlighten me??

YeshuaYoke, think it's a Schaff Trend Binary, have this version.

schaff_trend_cycle_binary_alerts_mtf_nmc.mq4

mrtools:

Oquz, for me version 2_1 is the best because of the level filter( it filters out a lot of the bad signals) to get more signals lower the levelFactor to however you want, but best to test your self and see what works best for you. BTW there still is an issue with the interpolation so if using mtf, for the indicator to work needto turn interpolation off.

mrtools

Thank you for quick response.

Do you recommend to play with "bars back for i trend level" setting?

For example when it is "200" it seems to be effective in buy-sell points of the graph.

mrtools:
Far as i'm aware there isn't one it's the same indicator as cycle identifier.

Thank you mrtools

redwed:

Hello mladen. Is this the latest version of CC mtf? I would like to try, but i'm away from my pc.

Thank you...

That is an old version ...

Reason: