Wishes the March Eighth to be joyful, is forever young attractively!
Happy women's day to everybody!
Подскажите где скачать индикатор из поста 11702 StepMa PDF 4.5
Here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general
This indicator got my attention because its buy sell points are good!
There are a few issues i would like to learn.
- Does this indicator repaint or not?
- Which version (T3(vhf adaptive) ITrend mtf+alerts+arrows 2 or 2_1) do you suggest for a standard user like me?
- Which one version do you suggest for Eurusd and Usdjpy chart? v2 or v2_1?
- On Eurusd H1 chart at default settings it didnt give Buy-Sell signals for more than a week!Is there a way to solve this gap?
- Which one do you suggest for Eurusd and Usdjpy chart? v2 or v2_1?
Just the first point : it does not repaint
any new about post #11699
I do not have the source of that version (that one - version 4_5 - was made by mrtools) so in that case we shall have to wait for his response
Try this version. It has a UniqueID option and the way how the display is done is re-arranged in order to allow time frame display in the name of the indicator and changeable name of the indicators (otherwise those signals for symbols could not be placed precisely)
As of option for bars : 99.99% of the time this indicator calculates only 3 last bars (it could be 2, but I prefer 3, just in case) so it would not speed up the calculation. What is slowing it down is the fact that with default values it is using data from 7 different symbols and that can not be done faster in a normal operation (the symbols changing and time frames changing is anther case, but for that it is best to limit the number of bars on chart to, for example 5000)
Here is an example of 3 time frames on a same chart with all the symbols included and on my PC it takes about 2% of processor time on a new tick when it is set up like this
PS: Ma-Method 3 is linear weighted moving average (LWMA)
Hello mladen. Is this the latest version of CC mtf? I would like to try, but i'm away from my pc.