Elite indicators :) - page 1168

wojek
wojek  

Thanks a lot for your quick reply!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
skc321:

Hello Mladen,

May I request you to please create Histo version of both the indicator please averages - mtf + alerts 7_6.ex4 and emad 1_31.ex4

Thanks

SKC

skc321

emad 1_31 is the same as emad 1_3 except for the display options, so you can use the emad 1_3 histo version and it will be the same

nevar
nevar  
nevar:
Mladen,

Is it possible for you to create a dashboard with step ma and volatility ratio so that will give us some information about the current market state.Market states are:

1-UPTEND LOW VOLATILITY/ HIGH VOLATILITY

2- DOWNTREND LOW VOLATILITY/ HIGH VOLATILITY

3- UP FLAT LOW VOLATILITY/ HIGH VOLATILITY

4- DOWN FLAT LOW VOLATILITY/ HIGH VOLATILITY

thanks.

Mladen,

Is it possible for you to do this?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
wojtek.paul:
Thanks a lot for your quick reply!

Here is an upgraded version too (made user friendly - easier to use) : tim_morris_ma_histo_1_1.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
nevar:

Mladen,

Is it possible for you to do this?

Working on it

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mladen:

Here is an upgraded version too (made user friendly - easier to use) : tim_morris_ma_histo_1_1.mq4

For those unfamiliar with the Tim Morris ma - here is an upgraded ma itself too : tim_morris_ma_1_1.mq4

Files:
krelian99
krelian99  
mladen:
Here s the newest version of averages that adds adaptive mode to all (except the already explained recursive moving trend line) which makes a possible 134 types of averages now : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7_6.ex4

Mladen, very nice combo-compilation-choice-indi. I had much fun testing it and still have, but what I can say, I'll take it also in my template. Both thumbs up.

SKC
SKC  
mladen:

skc321

emad 1_31 is the same as emad 1_3 except for the display options, so you can use the emad 1_3 histo version and it will be the same

Thanks Mladen, for the updated, can the other indicator averages - mtf + alerts 7_6.ex4 be created with Histo version please

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
skc321:

Thanks Mladen, for the updated, can the other indicator averages - mtf + alerts 7_6.ex4 be created with Histo version please

Yes, it will be made as a histo too

talaate
talaate  
mrtools:

This version is working for me now, on currency pairs, hopefully it will work for you, btw the level factor may need to be adjusted for XAUUSD, from my understanding it was optimized at 0.283 for most currency pairs a long time ago, but still seems good now,

t3vhf_adaptive_itrend_mtfalertsarrows_2_1.ex4

Ok Mrtools, when I used it, I adjusted it for H1 while I am using M15 chart. Now when I saw your post and other subscribers, I try to use it at H4 and it displayed nothing, even for D1 and MN. In your new version, it is also the same just working for M30 and H1 if your chart at M15. I suggest ((my be I am wrong)) to check MTF route of the interpolation,

But after cafe and cigar.

Thanks God, I stop smoking from 16 years , however, up to now, some times I like sitting beside my smokers friends for enjoying indirect smoking.

cheer