Elite indicators :) - page 1170

raloveer
raloveer  

malden hello ..

ithink here some problem in this indi ?!

its step MA pdf 4_5

thanks

Files:
vozduh92go
vozduh92go  
Raloveer:
malden hello ..

its step MA pdf 4_5

thanks

Raloveer,you must use version 4_4

Version 4_5 it is like experiment.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Raloveer:
malden hello ..

its step MA pdf 4_5

thanks

Sorry, but I can not see anything from that picture

What symbol, what time frame and what settings? And what is the problem (since it seems to be showing correct trend from that picture that you have posted)?

raloveer
raloveer  

malden

sorry ... I expect that it will be understood that candle have signal buy but the line have signal sell ..

its EUR-USD ..

M1

and this setting

sorry for my bad english

Files:
mntiwana
mntiwana  
Raloveer:
malden

sorry ... Iexpectthat it will beunderstood that candle have signal buy but the line have signal sell ..

its EUR-USD ..

M1

and this setting

sorry for my bad english

Hi Raloveer,

dont worry about your english,it is ok....you are right,there is some matter with "constant step size" you may only reduce it from 1.5 to one (1) and it will be working well with you..... the rest moderators will see and check it too.as default constant step size 1.5 is not matching with bars.

and when ever you needs some thing to illustrate with pictures,try to post full chart picture,so that can be view able every thing at,where is matter.

regards

raloveer
raloveer  

hello mntiwana ..

thank you ..

but its still samething ..

Files:
mntiwana
mntiwana  
Raloveer:
hello mntiwana ..

thank you ..

but its still samething ..

as i told you there is some matter and moderators will be see it,dont worry and rush.any way adjusted it here with these parameters.try now with this setting.

regards.

Files:
1_9.png 70 kb
chan123
chan123  
mrtools:

Michael,

Did this version seems alright its showing the arrows on the 3 possibilities and doesn't seem to be using to much CPU.Also has the alerts that go with the arrows. All can be turned off or on as desired.

mrtools,

rsx + ma + fullssa 1 01_alerts+arrows.mq4

Could You pls add one more (bar close) alert with arrows at SSA zero line cross?

thanks.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
NK Trade:

I wish it could it to make in histo version to ?

NK Trade made the histo version, for the histo there is a trend mode, if trend mode = false you get the first histo, if true you get the bottom histo.

trend_direction__force_index_-_smoothed_4.30_histo__lines.ex4

Wayan
Wayan  
mrtools:

NK Trade made the histo version, for the histo there is a trend mode, if trend mode = false you get the first histo, if true you get the bottom histo.

trend_direction__force_index_-_smoothed_4.30_histo__lines.ex4

Again and again Thank's you so much sir,....