Elite indicators :) - page 1170

mrtools:

Michael,

Did this version seems alright its showing the arrows on the 3 possibilities and doesn't seem to be using to much CPU.Also has the alerts that go with the arrows. All can be turned off or on as desired.

mrtools,

rsx + ma + fullssa 1 01_alerts+arrows.mq4

Could You pls add one more (bar close) alert with arrows at SSA zero line cross?

thanks.

NK Trade:

I wish it could it to make in histo version to ?

NK Trade made the histo version, for the histo there is a trend mode, if trend mode = false you get the first histo, if true you get the bottom histo.

trend_direction__force_index_-_smoothed_4.30_histo__lines.ex4

mrtools:

NK Trade made the histo version, for the histo there is a trend mode, if trend mode = false you get the first histo, if true you get the bottom histo.

trend_direction__force_index_-_smoothed_4.30_histo__lines.ex4

Again and again Thank's you so much sir,....

chan123:

mrtools,

rsx + ma + fullssa 1 01_alerts+arrows.mq4

Could You pls add one more (bar close) alert with arrows at SSA zero line cross?

thanks.

chan123

Ar you aware that Full SSA recalculates (repaints)?

mladen:

chan123

Ar you aware that Full SSA recalculates (repaints)?

mladen,

Yes, I know SSA recalculates. I am using TDI SSA cb norm indicator which is having alerts with arrows, but very heavy on MT4. I do several searches for SSA norm zero cross across net and also in TSD forum still can't find it. If it is not possible to add it in the said indicator please add it in the indicator attached (also which is not working in new MT4) if you find useful work.

thanks.

mladen:
Here s the newest version of averages that adds adaptive mode to all (except the already explained recursive moving trend line) which makes a possible 134 types of averages now : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7_6.ex4

Hello,

I have a question regarding this indicator. Would it be possible to make a histo version of this one?

Thx.

D.

Desatar:

Hello,

I have a question regarding this indicator. Would it be possible to make a histo version of this one?

Thx.

D.

it was already made, see to page 780 post #11691

NK Trade:
it was already made, see to page 780 post #11691

Thx.

Did not see it.

D.

chan123:

mladen,

Yes, I know SSA recalculates. I am using TDI SSA cb norm indicator which is having alerts with arrows, but very heavy on MT4. I do several searches for SSA norm zero cross across net and also in TSD forum still can't find it. If it is not possible to add it in the said indicator please add it in the indicator attached (also which is not working in new MT4) if you find useful work.

thanks.

Other version than that should be used - will find it and post that version

almost brother .. but its still same problem

Reason: