Elite indicators :) - page 584

mladen,

After you remove both of the older 2 sets of dots that you were so kind to create for me, if that is still not enough to solve the buffer issue, than it's ok to also remove the dotted or signal lines as well. I hope that helps to solve the problem.

thank you so much for all of your help in the past and now.

traderdp

David

mladen re: my New dot request

traderdp:

thank you so much for all of your help in the past and now.

traderdp

David

mladen,

I am wondering will removing both of the old sets of dots and even removing the dotted signal lines if necessary will be enough to resolve the buffer issue you mentioned to then be able to create the New dots, as I suggested in last 2 posts? Or is there still another buffer issue?

Thank you so much for all your efforts of support to help.

traderdp

David

mladen:
David Do you mean adding a new set of "dots"? because if yes, that will not be possible if we want to keep all the possibilities that the indicator has now. We are already using 8 buffers internally in the indicator (and that is the limit that metatrader 4 can not surpass)

mladen,

Again, in answer to your question, both old sets of dots that you created for me can be taken off of the New hybrid indi so as to make room for the buffer issue. If that is still not sufficient, then the dotted signal lines can also be removed, if needed for buffer issues. I really hope that allows you to create this New hybrid version of the indicator.

Thanks again for all your patience and efforts to help so many on the Forum.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mladen,

Again, in answer to your question, both old sets of dots that you created for me can be taken off of the New hybrid indi so as to make room for the buffer issue. If that is still not sufficient, then the dotted signal lines can also be removed, if needed for buffer issues. I really hope that allows you to create this New hybrid version of the indicator.

Thanks again for all your patience and efforts to help so many on the Forum.

traderdp

David

David

OK. Will see how to make what you described

mladen:
David OK. Will see how to make what you described

mladen,

I really appreciate so much all of your efforts to help me and everyone else on the forum.

traderdp

David

Flat market indicator

mladen , mrtools or anyone

I have been trying to find a good Flat Market indicator, The attached is the best I could find. Do you have any that you think are workable??

Ray

traderduke:
mladen , mrtools or anyone

I have been trying to find a good Flat Market indicator, The attached is the best I could find. Do you have any that you think are workable??

Ray

Ray

Since it is the Trend direction & force index indicator (originally developed for metastock by Piotr Wojdylo) try using this version : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general or this version https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mladen:
David OK. Will see how to make what you described

mladen,

As an aside, it's fine if you have to remove both prior sets of dots and also remove both sets of lines as well ( both signal lines and both primary lines) to help resolve the buffer issue in the effort to create the New hybrid dots alone.

I hope this helps make the task easier to create the new hybrid dots alone indicator I have requested.

Thanks again and again for all your help and efforts, past and present. It is extraordinarily appreciated.

traderdp

David

mladen:

With glitch index & dots set the arrows visible to true adjust levels so that the levels are crossed on some places (attaching an example on a daily chart with levels set to -2 and +2. That indicator is more or less planned to be used on daily charts). For shorter time frames you will need to set the levels to smaller values

For DTOSC 2.05 simply set the ShowArrows to true and it will work OK

where can I find both indicators - glitch index & dots and DTOSC 2.05?

I cannot find them at the moment...

wojtek.paul:
where can I find both indicators - glitch index & dots and DTOSC 2.05? I cannot find them at the moment...

Paul,

This would be glitch index with dots location, https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Dtosc 2.05 can find it here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Reason: