Elite indicators :) - page 584

William Snyder
William Snyder  
rayphua:
Mr Tools, thanks for the clarification, would you be able to upload the indicator version that would match the ema (corrected version) calculation that you are using for the chart? it is a little confusing looking at two different calculations for both chart and indicator window. thanks!

Rayphua,

This is the separate window version, it has alerts and is mtf.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

RWP
RWP  
mrtools:
Rayphua, This is the separate window version, it has alerts and is mtf.

Thanks Mr. Tools, works great, you can be counted upon!

William Snyder
William Snyder  
rayphua:
Thanks Mr. Tools, works great, you can be counted upon!

No problem Rayphua, found a little coding error by me in the chart version, but it didn't seem to make much of a difference, so now hopefully all is correct

RWP
RWP  
mrtools:
No problem Rayphua, found a little coding error by me in the chart version, but it didn't seem to make much of a difference, so now hopefully all is correct

Thanks, Mr. Tools, I've replaced the older indi with your latest. One thing I noticed; the chart indi does not seem to change color on current bar but the seperate window version changes color on current bar when price changes, is it possible having options to change on current bar for both chart and seperate window versions?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
rayphua:
Thanks, Mr. Tools, I've replaced the older indi with your latest. One thing I noticed; the chart indi does not seem to change color on current bar but the seperate window version changes color on current bar when price changes, is it possible having options to change on current bar for both chart and seperate window versions?

Not sure

RWP
RWP  
mrtools:
Not sure

is it then possible to just code the chart indicator to at least reflect color changes based on current bar instead of having it to be closed, i use a 4 hour setting so it would be a little late if it only changes after a 4 hour candle closes.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
rayphua:
is it then possible to just code the chart indicator to at least reflect color changes based on current bar instead of having it to be closed, i use a 4 hour setting so it would be a little late if it only changes after a 4 hour candle closes.

If i figure out a way to do it will post.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
mrtools:
If i figure out a way to do it will post.

Rayphua, with a major Kudos to Mladen, it now works like the separate chart version.With this version you will need to check the charts in the foreground.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

RWP
RWP  
mrtools:
Rayphua, with a major Kudos to Mladen, it now works like the separate chart version.With this version you will need to check the charts in the foreground.

Wonderful! Thanks to both of you, Mladen and Mr. Tools!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Scrat:
can someone make an indicator that would draw aggregated candles (either color-filled or empty) corresponding on aggregated volumes, just like in this half of the chart (i made them manually) -

here's the volume indicator. thank you in advance!!

Scrat

Here is the indicator that does that. It still needs the "ay-SwingClose" indicator in order to work OK. As of boxes : if the swing takes only one bar, box is nor drawn. Only if the the swing is more than 1 bar the box is drawn on the chart. Also, if you wish to turn the boxes drawing off fro the indicator simply set the "UniqueID" parameter to empty string. And to conclude, you can have 2 "flavors of boxes (see the two examples)