Elite indicators :) - page 1351

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
alanmia:

Thanks, yes i do have it, still same issue, just weird.

Try to replace your zigzag with the version I posted - maybe they are not the same (regardless of the name)
Alan
Alan  
mladen:
Try to replace your zigzag with the version I posted - maybe they are not the same (regardless of the name)
yes, i tried both, one at a time.
tkrkmksk
tkrkmksk  

Dear traders

I am very thankful for guidance and indicators from this forum especially mladen, mrtools and mntiwana.

Guide me whether the attached indicator repaints or not?

Any alternate indicator made by mladen or mrtools?

Thanks in advance.

mntiwana
mntiwana  
tkrkmksk:

Dear traders

I am very thankful for guidance and indicators from this forum especially mladen, mrtools and mntiwana.

Guide me whether the attached indicator repaints or not?

Any alternate indicator made by you?

Thanks in advance.

All Indicators at tsd are coded by mladen/mrtools , i am only repeater :)

tkrkmksk
tkrkmksk  
mntiwana:

All Indicators at tsd are coded by mladen/mrtools , i am only repeater :)

files have not been attached. so edited and attached. please refer.thank you for your early response.
mntiwana
mntiwana  
tkrkmksk:
files have not been attached. so edited and attached. please refer.thank you for your early response.
Only i means,that is repainter according to mladen.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tkrkmksk:

That is not coded in original by me

As I told : that is originally coded by ANG (if I am correct). I am not saying that it is bad (ANG is a very good coder). But I told that it recalculates (as some call it repaints). And no alternative (to my knowledge). At least not by me (or mrtools)

tkrkmksk
tkrkmksk  
mladen:

That is not coded in original by me

As I told : that is originally coded by ANG (if I am correct). I am not saying that it is bad (ANG is a very good coder). But I told that it recalculates (as some call it repaints). And no alternative (to my knowledge). At least not by me (or mrtools)

Thank you for your guidance. I am thankful to you. 
yudaxuan
yudaxuan  
mladen:

Stochastic averages - gradient version upgraded too (there was no version 1.1 to 1.5 - this version 1.6 is to make the version numbers same as the "plain" version of the indicator)

Dear mladen
Has been very much admire you, and has been concerned about you.
I have a question I would like to bother you, is that you have previously compiled an indicator, the name is Stochastic averages filtered - gradient 1.6, I am very interested in it. However, always indicator_Histo _width 2, and can not be adjusted.
So, if possible, I would like you to change the width 8, please take care.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
yudaxuan:
Dear mladen
Has been very much admire you, and has been concerned about you.
I have a question I would like to bother you, is that you have previously compiled an indicator, the name is Stochastic averages filtered - gradient 1.6, I am very interested in it. However, always indicator_Histo _width 2, and can not be adjusted.
So, if possible, I would like you to change the width 8, please take care.

yudaxuan

Here is a version in which you can adjust that too