Harmonic & Time - page 22

harrymonic:
n200 complete. perfect time symmetry. sold and now + 30pips

Bravo. !! by the way, ty for posting before the pattern was completed .. i didnt see this one comming.. can you create a signalling service??? hahahaha..

im now currently +120 pips ..

N200 Point "B" is now broken.. what's our expected TP??

not only that your trades are good, but you also look good

Files:
b.jpg  63 kb

thanks

i expect at least 127 extension of CD leg so approx @ 123.600 .. just like what happened in the last Eur Usd trade on post #101..

but i think it can go lower if it breaks this level...

signalling??? ... n200 and n262 is the only pattern i use.. right now, i dont want to be liable to other peoples money that is why im posting some of my actual trades here... you can use n200 and be really profitable.. Trading N200 alone made me 20% this week.. so try to recognize the pattern, you dont need signalling...

right now i back to the drawing board, i have to read some more books regarding time, i might be missing something..

harrymonic:
thanks.. i will be reading these

very good work...thank's to Harrymonic-Poruchik-Grandevous

another book:

Fibonacci_Trading How_to_Master_the_Time_and_Price_Advantage_by_Carolyn_Boroden

Is there possibility to count bar from a low or from an high and then appear a number above bar if count starts from high or below bar if count starts from a low?

Example:

I define a low...this bar is lower than 4 prior bars and lower than next 7 bars.

From this low after 11 bars it appears number 11 below the bar.

I am looking for reversal with time count cluster....

thank's in advance

carbonmimetic:
Is there possibility to count bar from a low or from an high and then appear a number above bar if count starts from high or below bar if count starts from a low?

Example:

I define a low...this bar is lower than 4 prior bars and lower than next 7 bars.

From this low after 11 bars it appears number 11 below the bar.

I am looking for reversal with time count cluster....

thank's in advance

are you looking for an indicator for that? better ask the experts, poruchick and grandevous.. can you explain your concept by attaching an image so we can see and study..

carbonmimetic:
very good work...thank's to Harrymonic-Poruchik-Grandevous

another book:

Fibonacci_Trading How_to_Master_the_Time_and_Price_Advantage_by_Carolyn_Boroden

thanks for this book!

harrymonic:
thanks signalling??? ... n200 andn262 is the only pattern i use..

harrymonic, what is n262 pattern?

harrymonic:
are you looking for an indicator for that? better ask the experts, poruchick and grandevous.. can you explain your concept by attaching an image so we can see and study..

ok...more explanation...

Example:

RING LOW 7:Low is lower than prior 7 bar and lower than 7next bar...so (in my software code) is:

L<=L[1] AND L<=L[2] AND L<=L[3] AND L<=L[4] AND L<=L[5] AND L<=L[6] AND L<=L[7] AND

L<L[-1] AND L<L[-2] AND L<=L[-3] AND L<=L[-4] AND L<L[-5] AND L<L[-6] AND L<L[-7]

RING HIGH 7:HIGH is higher than 7 prior bar and higher than 7next bar...so the code is:

H>=H[1] AND H>=H[2] AND H>=H[3] AND H>=H[4] AND H>=H[5] AND H>=H[6] AND H>=H[7]

AND

H>H[-1] AND H>H[-2] AND H>=H[-3] AND H>=H[-4] AND H>H[-5] AND H>H[-6] AND H>H[-7]

Ring low is coloured blue and ring high is coloured red

From these rings I start a particular time count wich is the same from low and high.....

Files:
example.gif  10 kb

grandaevus:
harrymonic, what is n262 pattern?

still on research process on this pattern. still coming up with its parameters right now..

Tsar:
Dear poruchik,

I used ZUP_v133 Navarro 200 + QTA v6 with 133 n 200 template (Use Default template and No Changes anything) Why QTA v6 didn't show anything ?

Can you give the Solution, please...

me too....window is empty...why? which changes must I do in order to show QTA?

I use Dynamic Trader to show time relationship between swings...but I wish I could have only one software like metatrader to plot it.

Thank's in advance

Reason: