Elite indicators :) - page 834

mrtools:
Sager22, made it compatible with new mt4 builds.

thanks mrtools

Hi mladen / mrtools can you make an arrow indicator?

close bar > open bar = green arrow up

close bar < open bar = red arrow down

clon_tron:
Hi mladen / mrtools can you make an arrow indicator?

close bar > open bar = green arrow up

close bar < open bar = red arrow down

Clon_tron, made this one.

mrtools:
Clon_tron, made this one.

Great thanks!

Can you make it nrp on current bar?

clon_tron:
Great thanks! Can you make it nrp on current bar?

clon_tron

There is no indicator that is not using any price but open price only in calculation can be made to not-change values of the current bar

mladen:
clon_tron can be made to not-change values of the current bar

Yes please, can you make, and also add price function?

clon_tron:
Yes please, can you make, and also add price function?

clon_tron

Sorry, but when did I tell that? My original answer is the following :

mladen:
clon_tron There is no indicator that is not using any price but open price only in calculation can be made to not-change values of the current bar

Please read my post regarding the indicator you are asking it for again : in an indicator that is comparing open and close price it is impossible to make it calculate fixed values for the current bar. Only in the case if the indicator would use only open price it can be made to not change the current bar.

There is no way to do what you are asking and to have a non-repainting indicator (if we delay the update of the current bar then it will change the state when it is closed - which means it will repaint). Only in a case when close would not change values then you would have that, but, as you to also know, close is going to change its values all the time before the current bar actually closes

Hi mladen / mrtools

Can you please check this indi. It has sound alert but it's not working properly. Can you please repair it. Also can you please add color. Down red Up green.

Files:
_fast2.mq4  7 kb
000.png  13 kb

clon_tron:
Hi mladen / mrtools Can you please check this indi. It has sound alert but it's not working properly. Can you please repair it. Also can you please add color. Down red Up green.

clon_tron

There is a rather complicated expression that evaluates to alerts

According to you, when should it alert?

Good morning Mladen,

Trust this finds you and the family well.

Is there a MTF version of the Envelopes indicator in the standard indicator folder on MT4? I cannot find one and search finds requests way back in 2007 already, but I cannot find one that was made?

Would appreciate hearing from you.

Continued success to you.

Reason: