Elite indicators :) - page 552

It is the version of daily data indicator from the last page of this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698

The time left is an expert advisor call eclock from here : eclock.mq4 (you should copy it to experts folder not the indicators folder)

the1_one:
Where can i find the indicators on your chart mladen with the current Big candle with time left and the upper right price info

Two things plse, Mladen.

Firstly my request for additional alerts to the brilliant "Normalised MACD". Any chance of having it some time, plse?

Secondly, the attached "Traders Dynamic_Cb_ssa norm Index_alerts + arrows_1.01" throws the arrow one candle back when signalling. Is it the "nature of the beast" or could you change it to signal on the present candle? I am referring to when it breaks the ZERO-level.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards.

About the arrows now : here is a chart with vertical lines drawn for arrows when a zero line cross happens. As you can see, they are at right places

If you are referring to arrows when you use multi time framing, then set the interpolate to false and only the you will see where actually the arrow must be placed. Interpolation is done after determining where the cross should be (as it has to be that way in multi time frame mode)

ValeoFX:
Two things plse, Mladen.

Firstly my request for additional alerts to the brilliant "Normalised MACD". Any chance of having it some time, plse?

Secondly, the attached "Traders Dynamic_Cb_ssa norm Index_alerts + arrows_1.01" throws the arrow one candle back when signalling. Is it the "nature of the beast" or could you change it to signal on the present candle? I am referring to when it breaks the ZERO-level.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards.
Files:
arrows.gif  51 kb

mladen:
About the arrows now : here is a chart with vertical lines drawn for arrows when a zero line cross happens. As you can see, they are at right places
If you are referring to arrows when you use multi time framing, then set the interpolate to false and only the you will see where actually the arrow must be placed. Interpolation is done after determining where the cross should be (as it has to be that way in multi time frame mode)

=============

Thank you Mladen, but I should rather have added a picture to explain what I am looking for.

I agree that the present Red/Aqua lines on my chart are spot-on!

What I am looking for is that it draws a line where I have the Yellow vertical lines and marked at the bottom in Red, plse.

I just love this indicator.

Thanking you in advance.

ValeoFX

I do not understand what are you talking about now. Your original question was this :

And now you are showing pictures of normalized MACD that (at least a version I made does not do that) does not draw arrows at all but vertical lines. Can you clarify what is you exact question?

ValeoFX:
=============

Thank you Mladen, but I should rather have added a picture to explain what I am looking for.

I agree that the present Red/Aqua lines on my chart are spot-on!

What I am looking for is that it draws a line where I have the Yellow vertical lines and marked at the bottom in Red, plse.

I just love this indicator.

Thanking you in advance.

My sincerest apologies, Mladen.

I had 2 requests and I just got muddled up seriously. Sorry.

Seeing that you have a corrected version of the Traders Dynamic, plse point me to where I can get the corrected version. I downloaded your version almost immediately after you posted it. In realtime it throws the arrow back one candle. I have it also on Snapshot to confirm it.

What I showed was my request for additional lines when the MACD changes direction as per my post above.

I hope this makes better sense and again apologise for my confused reiterations above.

Regards,

ValeoFX

I used the version from your post for the comparison and testing if the crosses (arrows) are shown on right places (that is the one that already has default parameters changed and comments like this "//********************NB!" attached to parameters in the source). and as much as I test it I can not find any arrow at a wrong place

ValeoFX:
My sincerest apologies, Mladen.

I had 2 requests and I just got muddled up seriously. Sorry.

Seeing that you have a corrected version of the Traders Dynamic, plse point me to where I can get the corrected version. I downloaded your version almost immediately after you posted it. In realtime it throws the arrow back one candle. I have it also on Snapshot to confirm it.

What I showed was my request for additional lines when the MACD changes direction as per my post above.

I hope this makes better sense and again apologise for my confused reiterations above.

Regards,

Thanks Mladen, I will put it back onto Snapshot and upload the actual performance for your kind perusal.

Best regards,

No need. Use this one

Realized that it uses SSA for calculation and that it needs to to recalculate all the SSA bars back for crosses (arrows) too, and that was causing what happened to you (it could happen when new bars come in). It does what is needed now. Just remeber that SSA is a recalculating indicator and that it can change values all the way back

ValeoFX:
Thanks Mladen, I will put it back onto Snapshot and upload the actual performance for your kind perusal. Best regards,

Good morning Mladen,

Thanking you ever so much. You are such a star!

Continued success to you.

Best regards.

Reason: