Elite indicators :) - page 547

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

ATRPeriod 14 and Coefficient 4?

It is what I used according to those templates from this post

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

By the way, as I know - MrTools is trying to create EA based on some very simplified rules of this system. It is will be done so this simple EA can be improved later.

Files:
Hercs
Hercs  

Apologies ND.....

Hello ND,

My sincerest apologies! I must have been half asleep when I sent you those numbers!

They are in effect ATR @ 50 (Fifty) and Coefficient = 3,5

Would be an interesting EA to say the least.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Hercs
Hercs  

Not loading

mladen:
altoronto,

Changeable symbol added (so now you can chose the symbol for which to display value). Since from the experience I know that this way is used sometimes for correlations monitoring, added the invert option too (so you can invert the value around the 0 axis) That way I think all the angles are covered. Here is an example of a "foreign" symbol used with inverted values for the upper instance of the indicator

======================

Hello Mladen,

I cannot get the indicator to load in spite of the fact that I have the correct .dll in the libraries folder. Any suggestions plse?

Thanks in advance.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

If it is there it should work

The only thing that comes to mind is to check your experts tab to see if some error message is written out there

ValeoFX:
======================

Hello Mladen,

I cannot get the indicator to load in spite of the fact that I have the correct .dll in the libraries folder. Any suggestions plse?

Thanks in advance.
Hercs
Hercs  

Rookie mistake

mladen:
If it is there it should work The only thing that comes to mind is to check your experts tab to see if some error message is written out there

==============

Sorry Mladen it is entirely my fault - I forgot to check the "Allow DLL imports" on the indicator. It works perfectly.

Regards,

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
ValeoFX:
... They are in effect ATR @ 50 (Fifty) and Coefficient = 3,5

Would be an interesting EA to say the least.

yes, this settings is interesting.

As far as I know - EA is under development but it will be EA with very very simplified rules (just to improve it according to requests).

Because there are many ideas for improvements:

- use one trade per "price above/below the cloud" cycle

- use nrtr indicator only without ichimoku indicator

- use it as the scalping (done)

- use it in "normal way" for M5 timeframe with tp 100 and ts 12 or 25 (done)

- close all trades when price went to opposite "ichimoku part of the cloud" (done)

- use additional indicator

- use timefilter (done)

- use news filter

- use news trading (trading by nrtr accorting to news time)

and so on ...

Some of those improvements were coded ...

because it is very difficult to create EA which will trade in exact way as I am trading manually so ... that is why it is difficult.

Hercs
Hercs  

Thanking you sincerely ND

Understood, ND.

Let me know when it becomes available please.

Best regards,

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
ValeoFX:
Understood, ND.

Let me know when it becomes available please.

Best regards,

I just received very first version of this EA and trying to find the settings.

if I will be sucessful with it so I will upload it here ... or ... may be - it is better to create separated thread for this EA as it is very very first version.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

This NRTR_color_line indicator is not so attractive - you can see the image:

indicator is showing sell (red line but the price ...)

So, good settings for this EA may be difficult to find.

But from what I foind for now: Ichimoku cloud may be on M15 timeframe when EA is trading on M1 timeframe. So, we will have MTF EA anyway.

Files:
nrtr_1611_1.jpg 266 kb
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Anyway this NRTR_color_line indicator is really good - we can see the image for now:

But the problem is that we should find the settings for this indicator too.

Because there may be some delay sometimes with indicator when the price is moving fast for example.

======

I am writing it for myself just to find the posts about where it was started for example:

This post is continuation of the post 5395, post 5396, post 5402, post 5404, post 5413, post 5423,post 5425, post 5427 and post 5431. This first version is on post 5491.

Files:
nrtr_1611_2.jpg 213 kb