Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1340

mrtools:
JJBanko, you need a separate arrows ID for every instance you use the arrows

Ok now it working ! Thank You a lot Mr.Tools!

have a great day!

Regards

JJBanko

Hello,

I have a question regarding the indicator I attached.

Right now the indicator shows an arrow when the signal lines cross. Would it be possible to add another arrow or other visible signal when the one signal line is leaving the outer bands?

Thanks.

D.

Desatar:
Hello,

I have a question regarding the indicator I attached.

Right now the indicator shows an arrow when the signal lines cross. Would it be possible to add another arrow or other visible signal when the one signal line is leaving the outer bands?

Thanks.

D.

D

Are you aware that it is the regular ssa that recalculates (it would and is changing signals)?

mladen:

D

Are you aware that it is the regular ssa that recalculates (it would and is changing signals)?

Hello,

yes I noticed that when refreh the chart it changes. But that is ok. I am using it on a 1hr and 4 hr chart so the refresh is just one candle most of the time.

I just wanna see how that might help. If the picture is too messed up then I continue with the setup I have right now.

Thx.

D.

Desatar:

Hello,

yes I noticed that when refreh the chart it changes. But that is ok. I am using it on a 1hr and 4 hr chart so the refresh is just one candle most of the time.

I just wanna see how that might help. If the picture is too messed up then I continue with the setup I have right now.

Thx.

D.

D

There is no limit how many bars back can be changed

SSA can change all the bars back (it is the way how it is calculated) and change the signals way back in the past

mladen:

D

There is no limit how many bars back can be changed

SSA can change all the bars back (it is the way how it is calculated) and change the signals way back in the past

I leave it at 500 bars back. When you say it would be to messi, then we leave it as it is.

D.

Suat and Jebanie

Please do not be ungrateful yourselves!

The great PAVA has been very generous with us all since 2009, with his 3907 posts.

At least in 7 instances he brought some useful information, insight or criticism. The rest is akin to what remains on the spanish arenas after the matador leaves.

Be grateful that, being a forex millionaire, he still takes the time to guide our poor souls.

He also tried to code but never got past Da Vinci's

As to what you haven't done to me, sweet (paraphrasing Mnitwana) Pava...yet...you can always try to fight me... or even outwit me.

We could have a duel, but I demand to wear my thinking cap also, and post a Machiavelli look-alike avatar for leverage. Sundown OK for you?

Yours Truly

Azorean Nemesis

P.S. By the way, thank you Suat for your kindness in sharing what you have.

By the way

Azorean means I live in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, in case you need to pick a site for the duel.

azorix:
Suat and Jebanie

Please do not be ungrateful yourselves!

The great PAVA has been very generous with us all since 2009, with his 3907 posts.

At least in 7 instances he brought some useful information, insight or criticism. The rest is akin to what remains on the spanish arenas after the matador leaves.

Be grateful that, being a forex millionaire, he still takes the time to guide our poor souls.

He also tried to code but never got past Da Vinci's

As to what you haven't done to me, sweet (paraphrasing Mnitwana) Pava...yet...you can always try to fight me... or even outwit me.

We could have a duel, but I demand to wear my thinking cap also, and post a Machiavelli look-alike avatar for leverage. Sundown OK for you?

Yours Truly

Azorean Nemesis

P.S. By the way, thank you Suat for your kindness in sharing what you have.

...what ever happened to "The mother of genius is simplicity."???

Hi, there! Any luck with my Derivative Oscillator/ MACD indicator request?

Files:
image_199565.png  276 kb
Reason: