Elite indicators :) - page 553

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

rsx + ma + fullSSA

David

This is the indicator rewritten from the scratch. It has the invert option added to it too (here is an example how it looks like when it is "regular" (upper) and inverted (lower)

PS: it does not do the end-pointing yet

PPS:: it needs the libSSA.dll in order to work

traderdp:
mladen,

yes exactly. Thank you so very much for all your continued help.

traderdp

David
traderdp
traderdp  

thank you mladen for the great job

mladen,

Thanks so much for all of your fantastic work on this. I sincerely appreciate all of your time and efforts spent trying to help, and your terrific results. When invert input is on false - then all 3 lines appeared.

But when I overlaid the mirror image I did notice when invert input is on true - then only 2 colors appear. The 3rd color, the (color #2) is blank. Am I doing something wrong? I also noticed that with only this new indi variation, the 0 line is diff if invert is false compared to when invert is true. the "mirror" of the 0 line doesn't seem to continue across the 3 lines when the 2 indis (invert and noninvert) are superimposed in same indicator window. Am I doing something wrong to create these problems?

Thanks once more for everything you're doing. I eagerly await the ep version.

traderdp

David

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

rsx + ma + fullSSA end-pinted

David

Check you experts and journal tab for eventual errors, but there should be none (if it works in regular mode it must work in invert mode too - you can see on my example picture that it works there too. If someone else has that problem, please let me know since at my PC everything works just fine)

Here is the end-point version too. The only difference in parameters is that you have specify the starting bar from which you want the end-pointed full ssa calculated too (the SSAFirstBarparameter) . Here is it in "regular" mode (upper) and inverted mode (lower). All values visible

traderdp:
mladen,

Thanks so much for all of your fantastic work on this. I sincerely appreciate all of your time and efforts spent trying to help, and your terrific results. When invert input is on false - then all 3 lines appeared.

But when I overlaid the mirror image I did notice when invert input is on true - then only 2 colors appear. The 3rd color, the (color #2) is blank. Am I doing something wrong?

thanks once more for everything you're doing. I eagerly await the ep version.

traderdp

David
traderdp
traderdp  

reply to mladen

mladen,

here are the results:

EXPERTS tab

2012.11.28 08:12:42 rsx + ma + fullSSA EURUSD,M1: dll calls are not allowed; 'LibSSA.dll'-'fastSingular'

2012.11.28 08:12:42 rsx + ma + fullSSA EURUSD,M1: expert stopped

JOURNAL tab

2012.11.28 08:12:40 Custom indicator rsx + ma + fullSSA EURUSD,M1: loaded successfully

I'm still having the same problem with your reg indi from today.

traderdp

David

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

David

When placing indicator on chart, make sure that allow dll imports is checked (allowed) like on the picture. Then all will work OK

traderdp:
mladen,

here are the results:

EXPERTS tab

2012.11.28 08:12:42 rsx + ma + fullSSA EURUSD,M1: dll calls are not allowed; 'LibSSA.dll'-'fastSingular'

2012.11.28 08:12:42 rsx + ma + fullSSA EURUSD,M1: expert stopped

JOURNAL tab

2012.11.28 08:12:40 Custom indicator rsx + ma + fullSSA EURUSD,M1: loaded successfully

I'm still having the same problem with your reg indi from today.

traderdp

David
Files:
traderdp
traderdp  

reply to mladen when using ep indi version

mladen,

I turned on the new ep version and unfortunately, I got the same comments from EXPERTS tab

2012.11.28 08:28:55 rsx + ma + fullSSA ep EURUSD,M1: expert stopped

2012.11.28 08:28:55 rsx + ma + fullSSA ep EURUSD,M1: dll calls are not allowed; 'LibSSA.dll'-'fastSingular'

I'm still not sure what that means and what I'm doing wrong. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

traderdp

David

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

David

Read the previous post of mine

traderdp:
mladen,

I turned on the new ep version and unfortunately, I got the same comments from EXPERTS tab

2012.11.28 08:28:55 rsx + ma + fullSSA ep EURUSD,M1: expert stopped

2012.11.28 08:28:55 rsx + ma + fullSSA ep EURUSD,M1: dll calls are not allowed; 'LibSSA.dll'-'fastSingular'

I'm still not sure what that means and what I'm doing wrong. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

traderdp

David
traderdp
traderdp  

reply to mladen

mladen,

all worked well now on both ep indis - the 1st indi inverted-false had checked dll and worked fine but I forgot to check dll again on 2nd indi inverted-true. How stupid of me! I'm really sorry for wasting your very precious time with my "internish" immaturity!! I would have scolded an intern for such foolishness. You are much too polite. I promise you that I will never make such a mistake again. Thanks once more for so much help. I will go over it intensively in a few hours.

traderdp

David

traderdp
traderdp  

question for mladen

traderdp:
mladen,

all worked well now on both ep indis - the 1st indi inverted-false had checked dll and worked fine but I forgot to check dll again on 2nd indi inverted-true. How stupid of me! I'm really sorry for wasting your very precious time with my "internish" immaturity!! I would have scolded an intern for such foolishness. You are much too polite. I promise you that I will never make such a mistake again. Thanks once more for so much help. I will go over it intensively in a few hours.

traderdp

David

mladen,

I have spent the last 12 hours pouring your 3 different rsx_ma-SSA indicator versions that you created the other day: original RSX_MA_FullSSA, rsx + ma + fullSSA, and rsx + ma + fullSSA ep. I have adjusted the inputs and factored in the lag periods needed to achieve ep. Each one seems to have certain pros and cons.

It is very apparent to me now, that your original indicator RSX_MA_FullSSA is the best one for me to achieve greater profits when using other factors to decide whether it will actually repaint of any significance or not, in any given move. It is faster and easier on the comp and gives earlier accurate signals when using other factors.

Therefore, I have 1 final request that I hope you will consider. Could you please take your original indicator RSX_MA_FullSSA (from your post #5511) and create the invert true-false input "mirror image" for it, as is with no other changes what so ever to the indicator. I promise that I will never ask anything else on this indi in the future. Thank you so much for your very kind assistance and considerable patience during this painfully arduous task.

traderdp

David

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

David

Use this version. All the values are completely the same for this one as the one you are using. Same changes don in the end-pointed version

PS: both versions are updated, they should be re-downloaded if you do not see the SSA (yellow) line on your chart

traderdp:
mladen,

I have spent the last 12 hours pouring your 3 different rsx_ma-SSA indicator versions that you created the other day: original RSX_MA_FullSSA, rsx + ma + fullSSA, and rsx + ma + fullSSA ep. I have adjusted the inputs and factored in the lag periods needed to achieve ep. Each one seems to have certain pros and cons.

It is very apparent to me now, that your original indicator RSX_MA_FullSSA is the best one for me to achieve greater profits when using other factors to decide whether it will actually repaint of any significance or not, in any given move. It is faster and easier on the comp and gives earlier accurate signals when using other factors.

Therefore, I have 1 final request that I hope you will consider. Could you please take your original indicator RSX_MA_FullSSA (from your post #5511) and create the invert true-false input "mirror image" for it, as is with no other changes what so ever to the indicator. I promise that I will never ask anything else on this indi in the future. Thank you so much for your very kind assistance and considerable patience during this painfully arduous task.

traderdp

David