Indicators with alerts/signal - page 709

Hi My friends Mr.Tools and Mladen,

Happy New Year and may it be a good one for you...

I was hope that you could add an alert to this indicator when the color changes from red to blue, I would be most grateful for your consideration...

Files:

there is such

Files:

Many thanks friend, I will try it!~

Good but needs an alert on the current!

Anyone know of a good swap indicator that will work for the new mt4 build 583 my current one has stopped working.

Files:

waiting for you malden my friend

Hi guys,

I have this custom candle indicator and it's a great indicator. I only have one request to make and that is to be able to determine how far back (in days) should the indicator draw. By default this indicator draw as many candle as present in the chart and my chart goes all the way back several years and as a result it clogged my computer and MT4 is not responding as smooth as before i put the indicator.

So please add the function to limit it. 0 for draw as far back and other number to draw the candle according to our wish.

customcandle6_mod.mq4

Thanks in advance for the time and effort you put into this.

FxTrendsTrader:
Anyone know of a good swap indicator that will work for the new mt4 build 583 my current one has stopped working.

Do you have the source of it?

Hello mrtools/Mladen, i had one adx cross arrow indicator on one of my mt4 platforms but i lost it when i deleted the platform from my computer and i have searched for a good one but i saw one that was good but had no alert and the file was in ex4 format. I also saw your post where you posted an adx indicator but the indicator was not there again. Please i need one for the cross of the di lines with arrow alert and with option of on current or closed candle. Also please check this indicator you coded mrtools as i cannot see the arrow alerts on my platform or is that i do not have the correct indies that will make it work.If so please show me the indies to add to make it work. Find it attached. Thanks in advance

Files:

madlen please i sent you the indicator in early post to add alerts to thx in advance manangle_of_t3_2.mq4 ijust want alert when bar color changes and also another alarm when line clolor changes

Files:
Reason: