Elite indicators :) - page 545

Combo indicator

Hello Mladen,

I have a question to ask. It is possible in MT4 to merge 4 different indicators in one parent combo indicator right?

I want to have an indicator which looks exactly like the 4TF Bars Indicator, but instead of having 4 different timeframes for 4 boxes i would like to have 4 different indicators for 4 boxes all in one indicator subwindow.

Indicator Value above zero: Blue box

Indicator value below zero: Red box

Input parameters EXAMPLE:

Zerolag Macd Fast:12

Zerolag Macd Slow:26

Zerolag Macd Price:0

Ehlers Fisher Transform Period:10

Ehlers Fisher Transform Price:0

Ehlers Fisher Transform: Smooth Length:5

Ehlers Fisher Transform: Smooth Phase:0

Blau Ergodic Tsi Period1:8

Blau Ergodic Tsi Period2:5

Blau Erdogic Tsi Period3:5

Blau Erdogic Tsi Price:0

T3 Velocity Length: 14

T3 Velocity Hot: 1.0

T3 Velocity Price:0

T3 Velocity Original:False

Alerts on: True

Alerts on Current: False

It would alert when all the boxes turn red or blue and the refererence for the color change would be zero cross. If this is not time consuming to code i am planning to have it coded. Thank you.

Multi symbols CCI + smoothing

altoronto

This is primarily an answer to this post of your : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416/page18 but since we are keeping that kind of smoothing in the elite for now, posting it here. This is a multi symbol CCI with smoothing added

mladen:
altoronto This is primarily an answer to this post of your : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416/page18 but since we are keeping that kind of smoothing in the elite for now, posting it here. This is a multi symbol CCI with smoothing added

Thank you Mladen.

Combo indicator

Hello Mladen,

I need your valuable idea about the post 5646 that i posted yesterday. As i said i am planning to have it coded by an outsource coder, just want to know if such parent indicator is very time consuming to make provided that i send all the child indicators that will form the parent indicator one by one to the coder.

And second, is the "4tf macd indicator" sourcecode for example a good indicator to use as the backbone of a such combo indicator since i want the new combo indicator to visually look exactly like the 4tf macd indicator?

Since i think you are one of the best mt4 coders around your valuable ideas and reccomendations are very important for me! Thank you.

mandagozu81

It should not take too much time to make such an indicator

mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen,

I need your valuable idea about the post 5646 that i posted yesterday. As i said i am planning to have it coded by an outsource coder, just want to know if such parent indicator is very time consuming to make provided that i send all the child indicators that will form the parent indicator one by one to the coder.

And second, is the "4tf macd indicator" sourcecode for example a good indicator to use as the backbone of a such combo indicator since i want the new combo indicator to visually look exactly like the 4tf macd indicator?

Since i think you are one of the best mt4 coders around your valuable ideas and reccomendations are very important for me! Thank you.

Dear Mladen,

I'm revisiting our discussion regarding PDFMA.

I have a couple of requests which I hope you can accede to, so thank you in advance.

1. Nina-like cross which we discussed earlier in MTF.

2. Recoded version of your pdfma for chart (attached) that shows the price which would trigger the change in direction on the chart; up or down. I believe since I had it set at High/Low to be false, it really doesn't tell me where the price trigger point would be. If price was above indicator, it could still show on the pdfma histo as down since it doesn't take into account the highs and lows. Also to be in MTF.

3. Recoded version of pdfma histo (attached) to have option for it to be like an oscillator or tape as you did with SuperTrendX; with the showasdiff, and zerobased. Also to be in MTF.

4. Price to show the changes in color that follows the settings of pdfma. Also to be in MTF. I've attached SuperTrendXCandles so you could understand just in case I'm not clear.

Sorry for asking so much, Mladen. I still somehow find that it's easier trading with PDFMA than SuperTrend. Thank you SO MUCH!!!!

stepmav7.2pdf.mq4stepmav7.2pdfhisto.mq4supertrendxcandles.mq4

Combo indicator

mladen:
mandagozu81 It should not take too much time to make such an indicator

Is it a good idea to construct the indicator using the 4tf macd code or am i being totally senseless?

mandagozu81

It is a good frame to use for that purpose

mandagozu81:
Is it a good idea to construct the indicator using the 4tf macd code or am i being totally senseless?

Rsi Multisymbol + Smoothed

Mladen thank you for your guidance about the combo indicator.

Cci multisymbol smoothed indicator that u ve just posted seems interesting. Do you have Rsi multisymbol smoothed version already coded in your repository or yet to be coded?

Yet to be coded

mandagozu81:
Mladen thank you for your guidance about the combo indicator. Cci multisymbol smoothed indicator that u ve just posted seems interesting. Do you have Rsi multisymbol smoothed version already coded in your repository or yet to be coded?
Reason: