Elite indicators :) - page 555

mrtools:
Miguelmio, Don't know but would say its up to the amount of risk, you can handle, one possible way is to use 2 versions, one with pct filter = 0 and the other default, with the default version it can be a sort of over all trend filter and the other for entries, when matched with the over all trend.

Cheers Mrtools

mladen:
airquest

This is the best I can do with step ma and pdf ma combination. It does not look too much like step ma itself, but it seems to be useful this way

Mr Mlanden,

Could you add a sound alert for this indicator?

Thank you in advance

StepMA pdf

miguelmio

Here you go. Made some minor changes in the indicator too. Alerts include push notification too (if someone is using them)

miguelmio:
Mr Mlanden,

Could you add a sound alert for this indicator?

Thank you in advance

Mladen

Thank you for the answers!

mladen:
Ray

About tradestation conversion : sorry.

About replacing envelopes with Keltner channel in OBV bands indicator : Keltner channel uses average true range for channel construction. Since it (ATR) does not depend on the values of the indicator itself, values of ATR are far beyond values of OBV (especially on higher time frames where the volumes (ticks) used for calculation are very high) For that reason it simply is not applicable to OBV indicator

PS: Just in order that you can test what I am talking about : attaching the indicator with ATR bands (that would be Keltner channel) but for the example on the picture I had to use a multiplier equal to 1.000.000 (one million) in order to make those channels visible at all. And you will have to adjust multiplier for each and every time frame and symbol. That is why it was never posted (the indicator) till now

mladen:
miguelmio Here you go. Made some minor changes in the indicator too. Alerts include push notification too (if someone is using them)

Thanks a lot for your nice work. I really appreciate your "minus changes"

Double Smoothed ema 2.01_alerts

This is an interesting indicator.

Is it possible to create a Histogram version?

Thank you.

mrtools:
This is mt4 version of Absolute Strength of Averages using Mladen's extremely simplified ABS code, the picture is an example using 4 hour zero lag ema Abs on 1 hour chart. The 18 average types can be accessed through your external parameters.

hi mrtools or mladen,

I think this indi has alot of terrific possibilities. Would it be possible to also insert a series of colored dots to indicate if the space between the 2 lines is diverging (=distance between the 2 lines is getting bigger), or converging (=distance between the 2 lines is getting smaller), or the same size from prior 1 bar ago, as a way of measuring the acceleration or deceleration or same continuation of price movement??

Thanks so much for all your help.

traderdp

David

Double smoothed EMA histo

michaelB

Histogram version of double smoothed EMA. Also posting the regular version (there is one small change in it which needed to be made in order to make it work 100% correctly). Here is the comparison of the 2 now (with default parameters)

michaelB:
This is an interesting indicator.

Is it possible to create a Histogram version?

Thank you.

could you please make the histo version of StepMA_v7.2 pdf & alerts.mq4?

mladen,

I thought I saw a hilo activator histogram indicator a while back that you created in the Elite Forum that allows multiple different length (lookback) settings with mtf all in one indicator, rather than inserting the same indi multiple times on the chart and changing the settings for each one. This allows for showing several ( 3 or 4 I think) different histo settings all on the one indicator, to look for the best line up of the 3 or 4 settings for entry or exit. Unfortunately, I can't locate it on any search. Any idea where that great indi might be??

Thanks alot for all your great work here.

traderdp

David

Reason: