Elite indicators :) - page 556

David

This one was the only one that uses multiple unputs for hihgh low activator indicator : high low activator-composite.ex4

Check if that is the one you were looking for

traderdp:
mladen,

I thought I saw a hilo activator histogram indicator a while back that you created in the Elite Forum that allows multiple different length (lookback) settings with mtf all in one indicator, rather than inserting the same indi multiple times on the chart and changing the settings for each one. This allows for showing several ( 3 or 4 I think) different histo settings all on the one indicator, to look for the best line up of the 3 or 4 settings for entry or exit. Unfortunately, I can't locate it on any search. Any idea where that great indi might be??

Thanks alot for all your great work here.

traderdp

David

anyone have a similar version of this indi in mq4?

Hi All. Is anyone able to figure out what this indi does and whether there is a similar indicator here in TSD? Sorry i couldn;t find the mq4 version of it

Files:

tanjy:
Hi All. Is anyone able to figure out what this indi does and whether there is a similar indicator here in TSD? Sorry i couldn;t find the mq4 version of it

I;ve been looking for an indi that behaves like this so if anyone knows of any indi that is similar, pls let me know. I forgot to add, this indi seems quite cpu-hogging on my comp. Not sure abt others..

tanjy

"cpu-hogging" comes from a fact that it is trying to load "coral.ex4" on 3 minute chart (regardless of what chart are you using - so even if you have the coral indicator and you do not have a M3 data, ut will not work OK). I really have no idea how did they come up with that 3 minute chart, but if you set the M3_Coral_filter to false, it will not eat you CPU up

The rest is probably T3 trix filter but I can not guess the parameters from the chart (T3 trix is written in the file as string and that is why I am guessing that it uses it)

PS: "coral" indicator is T3 with hot field set to 0.4

Hope this helps a bit

tanjy:
I;ve been looking for an indi that behaves like this so if anyone knows of any indi that is similar, pls let me know. I forgot to add, this indi seems quite cpu-hogging on my comp. Not sure abt others..

mladen:
tanjy

"cpu-hogging" comes from a fact that it is trying to load "coral.ex4" on 3 minute chart (regardless of what chart are you using - so even if you have the coral indicator and you do not have a M3 data, ut will not work OK). I really have no idea how did they come up with that 3 minute chart, but if you set the M3_Coral_filter to false, it will not eat you CPU up

The rest is probably T3 trix filter but I can not guess the parameters from the chart (T3 trix is written in the file as string and that is why I am guessing that it uses it)

PS: "coral" indicator is T3 with hot field set to 0.4

Hope this helps a bit

You mean u were able to decompile and view the code? Thanks for the explanation mladen. I set coralfilter to false and my mt4 seems faster now. I will look for T3 trix in the meanwhile.

I don't use decompiler

The T3 trix is visible with any hex editor (attaching a picture and you will see the name of it too and some more details clearly written out there). The Coral at 3 minute chart error is written in your experts tab when you load the indicator (attaching a picture with the error that terminal is writing out in the case of that indicator too). If I would decompile it then I would know the parameters too, but as I said, I do not use decompiler ... no use of it whatsoever

all the best

tanjy:
You mean u were able to decompile and view the code? Thanks for the explanation mladen. I set coralfilter to false and my mt4 seems faster now. I will look for T3 trix in the meanwhile.
Files:
indicator.gif  23 kb
coral_error.gif  17 kb

traderdp:
hi mrtools or mladen,

I think this indi has alot of terrific possibilities. Would it be possible to also insert a series of colored dots to indicate if the space between the 2 lines is diverging (=distance between the 2 lines is getting bigger), or converging (=distance between the 2 lines is getting smaller), or the same size from prior 1 bar ago, as a way of measuring the acceleration or deceleration or same continuation of price movement??

Thanks so much for all your help.

traderdp

David

Hi mladen,

Thanks so much for your very helpful hi lo activator composite info today.

Could you also please take a look at my recent request yesterday listed here on the Absolute Strength of Averages indi MT4. Again, I'm looking for an insert into the center of the 2 lines of the indicator of colored dots, 1 for each price bar to show by color whether the distance between the 2 lines is getting bigger or smaller or the same from the prior price bar. The colored dots give an immediate graphic display of greater or lesser divergence or convergence of the 2 lines bar by bar. This would help me alot with picking precise spots to enter and exit trades.

Thanks so much for all you have done to help me and so many others.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
Hi mladen,

Could you also please take a look at my recent request yesterday listed here on the Absolute Strength of Averages indi MT4. Again, I'm looking for an insert into the center of the 2 lines of the indicator of colored dots, 1 for each price bar to show by color whether the distance between the 2 lines is getting bigger or smaller or the same from the prior price bar. The colored dots give an immediate graphic display of greater or lesser divergence or convergence of the 2 lines bar by bar. This would help me alot with picking precise spots to enter and exit trades.

traderdp

David

hi mladen or mrtools,

if possible could you take a look at my recent request listed here (post #5766) to add colored dots (red and green and yellow) to this indi Absolute Strength of Averages mtf MT4. If there is some reason why it can't be done, please let me know.

thanks alot for all your help.

traderdp

David

Absolute strength of averages - 2

David

Try this version. It is not showing dots but is showing colored histogram of a slope of the difference between the two absolute strength values. It would be difficult to place dots in a way that it does not cover the values and to make it difficult to read which is which and I think this is the "least painful way". If you wish to see real differences of the 2 set the HistoMultiplier to 1

Here is one example how it looks now :

traderdp:
Hi mladen,

traderdp

David

mladen:
David

Try this version. It is not showing dots but is showing colored histogram of a slope of the difference between the two absolute strength values. It would be difficult to place dots in a way that it does not cover the values and to make it difficult to read which is which and I think this is the "least painful way". If you wish to see real differences of the 2 set the HistoMultiplier to 1

Here is one example how it looks now :

mladen,

Thanks so much for your help. I really appreciate it. Will test it out now.

Have a great weekend.

traderdp

David

Reason: