Everything about RSI - page 68

Hi there, for a couple of days i was searching for an indicator which i had before my laptop has crashed.

Finally i found it again in this thread.

Mladen, you are my hero

I'm lookijng through all those threads here and have seen to many already, my head is full of indis :P i wont see my chart anymore :P

HELLO MLADEN AND MRTOOLS,

Please can you kindly create a HISTO VERSION WITH 3 COLORS,( GREEN, RED, AND GOLD ).

RULES;

1) GREEN COLOR ; When RSI is ABOVE A SELECTED LEVEL ( e.g level 70 ), the HISTO WILL SHOW GREEN COLOR.

2) RED COLOR ; When RSI is BELOW A SELECTED LEVEL ( e.g level 30 ), the HISTO WILL SHOW RED COLOR.

3) GOLD COLOR ; When RSI is IN BETWEEN THE 2 SELECTED LEVELS the HISTO WILL SHOW GOLD COLOR.

NOTE ;

Please note that the colors are based on RSI AT SELECTED LEVELS and NOT ON THE SLOPE OF THE RSI.

MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Files:

Please remember my request in preceding post,THANKS .

winner246:

Please can you kindly create a HISTO VERSION WITH 3 COLORS,( GREEN, RED, AND GOLD ).

RULES;

1) GREEN COLOR ; When RSI is ABOVE A SELECTED LEVEL ( e.g level 70 ), the HISTO WILL SHOW GREEN COLOR.

2) RED COLOR ; When RSI is BELOW A SELECTED LEVEL ( e.g level 30 ), the HISTO WILL SHOW RED COLOR.

3) GOLD COLOR ; When RSI is IN BETWEEN THE 2 SELECTED LEVELS the HISTO WILL SHOW GOLD COLOR.

NOTE ;

Please note that the colors are based on RSI AT SELECTED LEVELS and NOT ON THE SLOPE OF THE RSI.

MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Winner246,

Made the 3 color histo version.

Hello mrtools,

thank you very much for your kind assistance.

This is a metatrader version of tradestation RSI of volatility indicator (TS version posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum)

It will not work on older builds of metatrader - it needs newest (600+) metatrader 4 builds

I have been looking for an mtf RSI indicator like the one on your chart in post #217 on pg22. I would like to be able to put multiple mtf RSI in one window because i would like to see the mtf RSI cross each other. Example: RSI(2)1hr cross RSI(2)4hr. If possible I was wondering if it could not repaint(if it could be in realtime and not step like)

thanks in advance I tried with a mtf tdi indicator at the bottom but it would not cross right when the chart shifts

aolsucks:
thanks in advance I tried with a mtf tdi indicator at the bottom but it would not cross right when the chart shifts

You are going to have very rare situations when 3 multi time frame indicators cross same levels at the same time, but for that TDI as far as I see, you should turn the interpolation off

Reason: