Elite indicators :) - page 1040

fabio.geraci:

Thanks, and I understood that the joker and the double smoothed jurik indicator are two different indis, that is why i asked for a histogram version of the double smoothed jurik

fabio.geraci

I will try again : there is no such indicator as "joker". Joker is simply a renamed "HiLow channel - Jurik smooth - mtf hist" indicator. Nothing else

mladen:

ok no worries , i did understand the first time around

fabio.geraci:
ok no worries , i did understand the first time around

Good

Happy trading

Hi mladen, Can you please add a bar width option in the user input menu?

Thank you

All the best

Xard777

xard777:
Hi mladen, Can you please add a bar width option in the user input menu?

Thank you

All the best

Xard777

Xard777, added the bar width option in the user input memu.

averages_-_mtf__alerts_6_41_histo.ex4

Thank you mrtools for the update, it is very much appreciated.

All the best

Xard777

mladen:

derek10911

Goertzel browser is working properly except that one version that has a problem with too much parameters when usid in multi time frame mode (in a "regular" mode, even that version works correctly)

Thank you mladen, mm could you please provide me with teh latest update fo the goertzel browser please I am comfused with all the versions I have, Id appreciated so much , thank you

derek10911:
Thank you mladen, mm could you please provide me with teh latest update fo the goertzel browser please I am comfused with all the versions I have, Id appreciated so much , thank you

derek10911

In my opinion the Goertzel browser that should be used is the one without additional filters. It is because of one simple reason : Goertzel browser function already has filter in it. Adding any other filter is filtering the already filtered thing

Adaptive double smoothed T3 indicator (it adds some earlier signals to the adaptive version) : adaptive_double_smoothed_t3_-_v3_advanced.ex4

mladen:
Adaptive double smoothed T3 indicator (it adds some earlier signals to the adaptive version) : adaptive_double_smoothed_t3_-_v3_advanced.ex4

Hmmm, that's really a nice one !!!

Reason: