RSI of Moving Average - page 5

Vertical line

it would be nice if the indicator show the vertical line when it show red and green signal on the bottom of it, just like the first picture that the owner have put it.

COTtrader:
+400 pips using Multi Kalenzo RSIs on visual backtest. After the 14 RSI slopes first, then wait for the 28 and 39 RSI to begin their slopes. Once the 39 RSI begins its slope (even better if the 52 slopes, too) you have a probable winning trade.

Thank you, K. You have greatly minimized the divergence between price and time using this indicator. This is what Spud calls the "elasticity" factor over on the FF forum. "Your indie nipped that problem in the bud!"

COTtrader

what are the rules for closing the trades?

elepoutre:
what are the rules for closing the trades?

good question

how about combine with "mtf stoh previous day HiLO break" (Spud)

COTtrader, Elasticity Factor - not clear, please explain

Kalenzo I made a mistake in the EA I dont know for why dont take the valor from "rel"

Can you look for what have this problem??

Thanks

Regards

Multi RSIMOAs

Hi, et-phonehome,

That is correct. Only the slope and cross. Looks interesting and fun to play with.

COTtrader

"Ken"

P.S. No exit strategy, just interesting entries.

et_phonehome_2:
I have noticed you do not consider the 20/50/80 RSI lines for any type of entry or exit.

Kalenzo

Look this new EA

I think is the way, but is not definitiv

Regards

Files:
emily_v1.1.mq4  12 kb

cocoracas:
Kalenzo

Look this new EA

Regards

Hi Cocoracas !

Nice work! Good that you continoue my work Again, write the exact rules of how do you plan this ea to work, step by step. I will create it from the begining, if the tests will be similar to your graph, then I will put it to a contest so everyone can watch how he is doing

I know that you will say that you already have an ea, well I think it needs to be organized better, some error handeling should be added and so on. For me it will be easier to write new ea from beginig than fixing the one that you made. I hope you understand this.

cocoracas:
Kalenzo

Look this new EA

Regards

Nice work, Cocoracas. Tks.

Your EA is better than many I have seen in this forum. Can be greatly improved. How about a hedge feature ?

Thanks Kalenzo

I take the first idea from Alejandro Galindo

He have one strategi that is not but, is the following. If the EA open one position and is a mistake, then every 5 pips of diference from the first position open new traders in the same direction with the doble lots that the last trade.

This strategi is the same that Bless system (Eliot Wave Theory).

So, the next steep is what indicator can take?

If you put too much indicators in the EA, finally the EA not working.

One EA, must be simple, and no with too much indicators.

For this reason, your indicator is very good.

Then we have to thinks

1.- The Alejandro strategy

2.- Your indicator.

But this is not sufficient. we need one more indicator. I think

For other way, I like work only in 1M TF. I think is the best way for can close mistake ond dont lose a lot.

Just now I try my last version for this EA in 1M TF

Try and Tellme what the people think

Remember that is working in 1M time frame

Files:
emily_v3.mq4  12 kb

Sorry

I find one mistake in emily_v3.mq4 and make the version v4.

Some body can try in test in 90% modeling quality?

I think that this is a very good EA but must control in the background, because I dont know why not allways close all trades.

Regards and be happy

Files:
Reason: