Elite indicators :) - page 554

Pivots 2

the1_one

Here is this version that can calculate middle lines too. If you wish to see middle lines, set the ShowMiddleLinesto true, otherwise it will show regular pivot lines. Using different values for PivotIdentifieryou can combine two-in-one. Here is how such a combination of two indicators looks like for weekly pivots

the1_one:
thank you would be really great many pairs respect the weekly mid pivots so really good to have them on chart
Files:

Thanks alot Mladen your are gold! have a good weekend

miguelmio:
mladen

Yes. The link of the indicator is this

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Thank you

Hello Miguelmio,

Added the pct filter, and the alerts the picture is with default settings.

mrtools:
Hello Miguelmio, Added the pct filter, and the alerts the picture is with default settings.

Thanks mrtools

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Thanking you ever so much. You are such a star!

Continued success to you.

Best regards.

=========================

Hello Mladen,

Just to report back to you that this newer version is still behaving in the same way as the first one, but I have now switched off the mva-cross and only focus on the zero-cross for directional change. I find it to be extremely accurate for that.

Best regards,

ValeoFX

Can you please, post pictures with examples of what do you mean with "is still behaving the same way"?

ValeoFX:
=========================

Hello Mladen,

Just to report back to you that this newer version is still behaving in the same way as the first one, but I have now switched off the mva-cross and only focus on the zero-cross for directional change. I find it to be extremely accurate for that.

Best regards,

mladen:
ValeoFX Can you please, post pictures with examples of what do you mean with "is still behaving the same way"?

+++++++++++++

Hi Mladen,

You shouldn't be working!

I sent a "bigfile" to your TSD e-mail address for your convenience.

Just run it from start to 18h40 on the chart. That last White diamond will give you a clear picture.

Best regards,

ValeoFX

Sent you the answer. Just to remind : do not forget that that indicator uses SSA and that SSA is a recalculating algorithm - so it works as it is supposed to work when it comes to SSA

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
+++++++++++++

Hi Mladen,

You shouldn't be working!

I sent a "bigfile" to your TSD e-mail address for your convenience.

Just run it from start to 18h40 on the chart. That last White diamond will give you a clear picture.

Best regards,

Hello Mrtools

Could you suggest a better settings for a StepMa indicator (1Hr timeframe) that react a bit better to the market conditions. I am testing this one as mladen suggested

https://www.forex-tsd.com/manual-trading-systems-indicators/3580-elite-indicators-521.html#post450834

Thank you in advance

miguelmio:
Hello Mrtools

Could you suggest a better settings for a StepMa indicator (1Hr timeframe) that react a bit better to the market conditions. I am testing this one as mladen suggested

https://www.forex-tsd.com/manual-trading-systems-indicators/3580-elite-indicators-521.html#post450834

Thank you in advance

Miguelmio,

Don't know but would say its up to the amount of risk, you can handle, one possible way is to use 2 versions, one with pct filter = 0 and the other default, with the default version it can be a sort of over all trend filter and the other for entries, when matched with the over all trend.

Reason: