Elite indicators :) - page 548

altoronto, thanks once again for perfect info!!

altoronto:
Hmm, you can try this .. go to Tools-Options-Charts set "Max Bars in History" to 50000 and "Max Bars on Charts" to 20000 and restart MT4. Hope it will help.

altoronto,

thanks once again, the info was perfect and worked like a charm! Much faster now.

thanks again.

traderdp

David

Favour plse

Hello Mladen,

Trust you are warmly dressed in this cold weather of yours. We are at a very pleasant 27*C today

Please would you be kind enough and add an alert on candles for me when 3 and 4 of the lines of the "4 time frame T3 PCCI" line up? I would like to have the option to switch on the option for 3 rows and/or both if you don't mind please.

Trusting this meets with your kind approval.

Best regards,

Files:

ValeoFX

First of all I envy you. The time here is dreary, wet and gray so already hoping that it will be an early end of winter (even though it will mean that "El Nino" will hit us harder again )

Anyway, attached the 4 time frame T3 PCCI with those alerts you needed. Enjoy the weather

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Trust you are warmly dressed in this cold weather of yours. We are at a very pleasant 27*C today

Please would you be kind enough and add an alert on candles for me when 3 and 4 of the lines of the "4 time frame T3 PCCI" line up? I would like to have the option to switch on the option for 3 rows and/or both if you don't mind please.

Trusting this meets with your kind approval.

Best regards,

Thank you Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX

First of all I envy you. The time here is dreary, wet and gray so already hoping that it will be an early end of winter (even though it will mean that "El Nino" will hit us harder again )

Anyway, attached the 4 time frame T3 PCCI with those alerts you needed. Enjoy the weather

regards

Mladen

=================

I feel for you, believe me. Much appreciate you doing this for me. Thanks.

Best personal regards.

Excuse me.....

mladen:
ValeoFX

regards

Mladen

======================

A very good morning to you Mladen,

Excuse me for being over zealous this morning, but I like this 4-TF T3 PCCI so much that I just want one more tweak to it, please. I would love to see the signal on the candles plse? Everything else is just perfect and I thank you again for all your help.

Best regards,

ValeoFX

Could you explain a bit more how to "see a signal on the candles"?

ValeoFX:
======================

A very good morning to you Mladen,

Excuse me for being over zealous this morning, but I like this 4-TF T3 PCCI so much that I just want one more tweak to it, please. I would love to see the signal on the candles plse? Everything else is just perfect and I thank you again for all your help.

Best regards,

Thanks Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX Could you explain a bit more how to "see a signal on the candles"?

===================

Sorry for not having posted the chart the first time around, but here it is.

Appreciate you.

Files:

ValeoFX

That is a multi time frame indicator and combining the 4 time frames back it can change signals way back. The way it is alerting now is that if on a current bar 3 or 4 of those time frames are showing same signal it alerts and it can be done for current bar only. Otherwise it would give signals "a week ago" sort of speaking (it depends on a highest time frame). Always keep in mind that those are different time frames and that they cover different chinks of current time frame and that they can not be treated as usual indicators

I think that the only way how they can be used is the way is right now : alerts on a current open bar of all the 4 time frames

ValeoFX:
===================

Sorry for not having posted the chart the first time around, but here it is.

Appreciate you.

Aware of the beast...

mladen:
ValeoFX

That is a multi time frame indicator and combining the 4 time frames back it can change signals way back. The way it is alerting now is that if on a current bar 3 or 4 of those time frames are showing same signal it alerts and it can be done for current bar only. Otherwise it would give signals "a week ago" sort of speaking (it depends on a highest time frame). Always keep in mind that those are different time frames and that they cover different chinks of current time frame and that they can not be treated as usual indicators

I think that the only way how they can be used is the way is right now : alerts on a current open bar of all the 4 time frames

===============

Yes, I am aware of it, but as it is right now is how I want to see it - I don't care about the fact that the alignment will come later, I am interested in the close of the present candle only and this alert will make me sit up immediately.

If you still feel it is a worthless exercise, I will understand.

Thanks.

mladen, once again with a question

mladen:
David Seems the easiest solution for all that would be to see if someone can converts your synthetic bars to metatrader (if it is convertable at all). So, if you can (if it is not a private or a commercial code) you could post it here so somebody can give it a shot of converting

mladen,

I have tried unsuccessfully for days to find the hidden code program for the synthetic bars on my NT7 platform. The person who installed it is no longer available for me to call to find out.

I return back with my earlier question, Is there anyone you know who I could pay to code the "smooth crosses" indi that you posted recently into NT7, where you would be entirely comfortable that that coder would never disseminate the indi anywhere else or to anyone else in order to maintain the integrity and security of the rules of these Elite and Advanced Elite paid forums. I desperately want to place that indi on NT7 and stay well within the guides of the Elite and Advanced Elite forums that I respect so much. I would be happy to pay through PayPal to you or anyone you are comfortable with in order to be able to do this. Please help.

traderdp

David

Files:
Reason: