Elite indicators :) - page 551

how do you do mr mladen

would you please help me to add multisymbol functions (3 symbols in one indicator)

to attached indicator

thanks

sager22

That indicator uses 8 buffers for calculation. Metatrader 4 has a limit of 8 buffers so it is simply not possible to extend it to 3 symbols due to lack of buffers in metatrader 4

sager22:
how do you do mr mladen

would you please help me to add multisymbol functions (3 symbols in one indicator)

to attached indicator

thanks

Can be 2 sympols mr mladen

Sager,

Sorry but simply there is no spare buffer to add any additional symbols to the indicator

sager22:
Can be 2 sympols mr mladen

Awhile back posted a version of Inverse fisher transform of Multi Pass-Aroon anyway the aroon was not a correct aroon, this version is using the corrected aroon and added bollinger bands to it.

Hello Mladen,

Looks pretty impressive on first test it seems. Could you possibly add the ability to draw lines when the lines change colour plse?

Enjoy the weekend.

Fib pivots

fibopiv_v2.mq4

Can you make this indicator customizable with choosable color and style for lines and

if possible save old lines and make them go together like bands similar to mladens indicator pivot points with

option for seperating lines

havent been able to find a pivot indicator on this forum with the same calculations

Files:

Fibo pivots ...

Not sure what does "save old lines and make them go together like bands" so made this one. It has customizable colors and line styles as you asked for, If you can explain a bit more what the above sentence means, maybe there is already a solution for it

the1_one:
fibopiv_v2.mq4

Can you make this indicator customizable with choosable color and style for lines and

if possible save old lines and make them go together like bands similar to mladens indicator pivot points with

option for seperating lines

havent been able to find a pivot indicator on this forum with the same calculations
Files:

thank you for the quick fix its great. what i meant with the lines was that when new lines are drawn the old ones stay over that period they where drawn. but i think that it may take to much rewriting of the code in the indicator. because the text should only be on the current period

Where can i find the indicators on your chart mladen with the current Big candle with time left and the upper right price info

Reason: