20 pips system - page 10

Newdigital,

It makes a loss for me on eur over a year on the default settings. Have you been able to find more profitable settings?

Files:

barry:
Newdigital, It makes a loss for me on eur over a year on the default settings. Have you been able to find more profitable settings?

I did backtest of this EA since 2001 every tick 90% and it makes small profit. Very small. But one year is lossing, the other year are profitable, other one is lossing once again and so on.

We need to improve this EA.

At least we have some EA to improve.

Updated statement.

Still profitable.

newdigital:
Updated statement. Still profitable.

ND,

Does this statement reflect "manual" trades or are they from the new EA?

d

deeforex:
ND,

Does this statement reflect "manual" trades or are they from the new EA?

d

Manual trades.

Statement was updated (one order was closed in profit and the other one is in profit but did not close yet).

And I do not have any idea why it is profitable.

All the orders were closed.

Updated statement.

Hi,

On checking the EA results, it fails max 2-3 times in a row with -50 . I think by implementing martingale in this, this would cover up the losses.

Thanks

barry:
Newdigital, It makes a loss for me on eur over a year on the default settings. Have you been able to find more profitable settings?

if you are talking about EA created by Igorad so I spent whole day trying to find the settings. Please find the settings for EURUSD (pre-set files) and backtesting results from 2001 till now, 90 %, every tick.

I think this EA needs to be improved.

As to my trading so I am using the other EA which is giving alarm only.

Big problem with Igorad's ea

With the original ea , eurusd sell stop 1.2765

With Igorad's ea, eurusd sell stop 1.2860

O_o

Igorad created new version of EA (with stop orders/limt orders options). I am optimizing the settings now.

Will post of course (after optimization).

Reason: