20 pips system - page 27

Files:

how to install in to the mt 4

Is anyone still using this system?

I would like to know if anyone is still using either the EA or the manual system. If so, how are the results?

Thx.

hitescape:
I would like to know if anyone is still using either the EA or the manual system. If so, how are the results? Thx.

Try it yourself I am going to once I've finished my test of 3 other EA's

I never bother with backtests forward is the only real way takes longer but more reliable

20 pip

do u have any ea for 20 pips? like this want

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175972

and the manual

Download D20P eBOOK pdf | daily20pip.com

This thread is about different system from what you are talking.

20 pips daily-HOW?

Hi which is best strategy, to catch 20 pips daily not more. Give us your thoughts, methods and etc.

Thank you.

( I made EA which can post here, but let first see your opinions)

20 pips daily-HOW?

By dreaming......

Dear oh dear, why post such stupid questions ? This is a forum full of losers who don't have a clue and I doubt there is anyone on the planet that has a FX system that will automatically generate 20 pips profit everyday.

Its brain-dead questions like that that makes one realise how stupid some people really are......

andy_peters:
20 pips daily-HOW?

By dreaming......

Dear oh dear, why post such stupid questions ? This is a forum full of losers who don't have a clue and I doubt there is anyone on the planet that has a FX system that will automatically generate 20 pips profit everyday.

Its brain-dead questions like that that makes one realise how stupid some people really are......

andy if u are fuckin looser, there are people who are not! I personally made EA which brings me good pips,even when give wrong signals,after that the profit is big.

Don't tell me anything succer!

andy_peters:
20 pips daily-HOW?

By dreaming......

you are the stupid here........

Reason: