My Brokers is in 2pips speared, what setting to this statement code in mq4

thank's

downloadduit:
Hi Newdigital, Hi Guys

Inside of Firebird Mq4, a block code like this :

speared=0 // what it's mean ?

My Brokers is in 2pips speared, what setting to this statement code in mq4

thank's

As I understand it is something to prevent openning long order after several stop losses for long. And to avoid any short after the price hit stop loss several times for short.

As I understand it is some stop loss protection: if EA lost some pips for long opening buy orders so it will not open buy after.

May be i don't know.

Sorry I am not expert in coding.

Some programmes will answer better.

What is Firebird v0.65

newdigital:
As I understand it is something to prevent openning long order after several stop losses for long. And to avoid any short after the price hit stop loss several times for short.

As I understand it is some stop loss protection: if EA lost some pips for long opening buy orders so it will not open buy after.

May be i don't know.

Sorry I am not expert in coding.

Some programmes will answer better.

Hi ND,..

Thank's for your explanation....

but, by the way,... I want to ask about Firebird, first I know firebird was design NOT follow by trend, and how about if market was major of trend strongly?? firebird was open position and many loss and little take profit!?

It's just an Idea, to add some code was firebird can follow by trend too automaticly, if major of trend strongly was comming at market (by signal or some thing) and firebird can follow by trend,... just Idea

many thank's

downloadduit:
Hi ND,..

Thank's for your explanation....

but, by the way,... I want to ask about Firebird, first I know firebird was design NOT follow by trend, and how about if market was major of trend strongly?? firebird was open position and many loss and little take profit!?

It's just an Idea, to add some code was firebird can follow by trend too automaticly, if major of trend strongly was comming at market (by signal or some thing) and firebird can follow by trend,... just Idea

many thank's

We had some idea to use it in particular market condition. But to do that I need to finish with excel files: it will be excel file for every EA with testing results, diagram and everything. Reason why i am doing it for the long time is that I am creating template first with some VBA coding. Using this template i will create those files very easy.

Next step is the create indicator describing the market condition. We (with Igorad) is having some idea about it.

So general idea is the following. I attach market condition indicator to the chart (or you can do it for example) and I will find in /files folder the text files with full descrition about the next week/month market condition (forecasting) by pairs. So during the weekend having the market descriptions for the coming week we may decide which EA to use.

Because it is not Firebird only. It is some other EAs (DayTrading3, Scalp_net, some Codersguru EAs and so on).

Besides it may be useful for some manual trading systems because no one trading system is performing in the same way (means good) in different market condition.

firebird V63

Hello guys,

first, i´m new here in the elite section and i want to spend very very much congratulations to newdigital, codersguru, beluck and

all outhers they put there know-how and time into this forum/section...

What i see outside of elite section is great, but for that work i see there i have no words, only THANK YOU ALL !! Great Job !!!!

Now i have a question to firebird v63, there are so much settings and variables you can chanche, can somebody explain them ???

There i see settings and variables i´ve never seen before...

Thanks a lot for help !

mr.trader

The explanation of the settings are inside the code. I understand it as the following:

MA_length = 10;

as I understand it is the period of Moving Averages indicator (MA).

MA_timeframe = 0;

It is timeframe for MA indicator. Zero is current timeframe (timefame of the chart).

MAtype=0;//0=close, 1=HL - it is understandable, just attach MA indicator to the chart and you will see.

Percent = 0.3; //No idea, probable it is riks increasing/desreasing the lot size.

TradeOnFriday =1; // >0 trades on friday - understandable.

slip = 100;//exits only

- no idea. If it is slippage so why 100?

Lots = 0.1;

Lot size.

TakeProfit = 120;

Stoploss = 200;

total loss on all open positions in pips.

PipStep = 30;

if position goes this amount of pips against you add another.

IncreasementType =0;

It is written inside the code the following: "0=just add every PipStep, >0 =OrdersTotal()^x *Pipstep".

MagicNumber=12345;

It is number to use this EA together with the other EAs in one Metatrader. Just use different numbers for different pairs. For example: EURUSD - 12345, USDJPY - 12346, and so on.

UseTrailingStop=true;

Understandable.

TrailingStop=15;

UseHourTrade = True;

Timefilter. EA will open the orders in particular hours but will process any orders (modify, and so on) all day and night. It is limitation for the new opennings only.

FromHourTrade = 8;

ToHourTrade = 18;

It is "particular hours".

Sorry I did not code this EA and I just looked inside the code to see it. Also I am using re-set file (not default settings).

This EA is having very good potential.

what is a good time frame for Firebird Vo65tf?

Just trying it out and see what will happen live, any pointers? I still am very unclear if I need to touch anything in this program like the hours I live on the GMT-5 time zone any comments?

Hi ND

i downloaded both firebird v65EAs(with TF and without)but when i tried to compile it i got this problem what should i do.nothing changed, just downloaded th EAs and tried to compile it but....

kamyar:
Hi ND

i downloaded both firebird v65EAs(with TF and without)but when i tried to compile it i got this problem what should i do.nothing changed, just downloaded th EAs and tried to compile it but....

I corrected already and posted it many times ago but seems I did not delete old one.

Instead of this one:

p=Point();[/CODE]

use the following:

[CODE]p=Point;

hi

thanks newdigital.

solved..

Reason: