20 pips system - page 19

smalltalk:
Newdigital, where can I find the EA of this system? In the elite section? thanks.

Several versions of EA was posted on this thread and final version selected together with some pdf file was posted on this thread as well.

Thanks, nd. Sorry for asking without checking the thread first.

20prexp

Hi ND

I'm new to this thread. Do I have to put 20PREXP.MQ4 in experts folder or indicators folder.

I put it in indicators folder, so it can't be attached to chart. When I put it in experts folder, it can be attached to chart (at 6pm GMT), but no signals are on for week now.

I'm using the strategy tester (periods:previous day & today at 6 GMT). it shows the lines when I press open chart in strategy tester. Is that it?

Pls. Help

Thanks.

bobby:
Hi ND

I'm new to this thread. Do I have to put 20PREXP.MQ4 in experts folder or indicators folder.

I put it in indicators folder, so it can't be attached to chart. When I put it in experts folder, it can be attached to chart (at 6pm GMT), but no signals are on for week now.

I'm using the strategy tester (periods:previous day & today at 6 GMT). it shows the lines when I press open chart in strategy tester. Is that it?

Pls. Help

Thanks.

There are many EAs on this thread. I used one of them just for alarm. Probable you are using this one.

Check this thread because there is some final version of this EA together with pdf file. This final EA should place pending orders. Sorry I don't remember exactly but i think all you need to do is just set the time (StartTime) in EA according to your broker.

newdigital:
And this version for MT4 is trading.

It is not giving any alert as previous one.

Only we need to attach this EA to the chart exact at the time (00:00 GMT + 2 or 3 or exact 00:00 in case of IBFX, or 21:00 may be).

Timeframe is from M5 to H1.

Do not forget to place a-TLE_v.1.6 file to /include folder before compiling EA (do not compile a-TLE_v.1.6 file and un'zip it before).

Help me !! I use MT4 but it error ?????? it doesn't work ????? help me ! pls !!

Thank you very much

forexsystem:
Help me !! I use MT4 but it error ?????? it doesn't work ????? help me ! pls !! Thank you very much

Which error?

May you point me to the post number and which EA (there are many EAs on this thread)?

newdigital:
Please find updated statement. This system is still profitable.

I`m testing it with Neuimex, it works great!

I found ca. 2 weeks ago an Expert written by Tartan, too:Trademaster

4 pairs on 15 min, 24 hours; that`s all I know; if you want I can post the Expert .

nice weekend to all

statements for 2 weeks testing Trademaster ( the same Expert tested on 2 different brokers):

newdigital:
And it is updated statement now.

my results for today ( Neuimex Broker ) ; very different from yours..Interesting will be to see on Friday which one better performed

newdigital:
It is 20 pips per day per pair trading system.

It means you may have 20 pips every day from one pair only. Or you may generate the trading signals.

It is EA. But this EA is not for autotrading. This EA is for trading manually or to generate the trading signals for you or for everybody. You will have stop orders at 9 pm (or 2 am - you may set this time on the new daily bar open). Any timeframe.

I did not try it.

Author of this system is Tartan (MT3) and Keeper (translation to MT4).

Hello

why this EA is not showing nothing on graphics???

I mean all of you have some written digits like blue and red but my chart is empty only EA smiling???

stace:
Hello

why this EA is not showing nothing on graphics???

I mean all of you have some written digits like blue and red but my chart is empty only EA smiling???

Place mqh file here C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\include

and EA to here C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts

Reason: