20 pips system - page 4

mimi:
hi newdigital

thanks for youe attention.

please excuse me for the silly request.

it would be nice that you would clarify the exact time(basef on broukers server time)to attach the EA on the charts.

North Finance

Alpari(u said)

N2Trader

thanks in advance

mimi

It was 8 or 9 pm Alpari time.

But I don't know how it should be.

I will test it more.

newdigital:

I will test it more.

thanks for your attention and efforts.i'm looking forward to the results of your tests.

mimi

newdigital:

I will test it more.

Hi

Cant we just get rid of this time function....and make it 24 hours.........

Thanks

Babar

babarmughal:
Hi

Cant we just get rid of this time function....and make it 24 hours.........

Thanks

Babar

You mean to make a normal EA attaching to the chart just once?

Yes I asked Igorad to look at all this stuff.

But we need the time anyway.

Time for the pending orders placing.

newdigital:
You mean to make a normal EA attaching to the chart just once?

Yes I asked Igorad to look at all this stuff.

But we need the time anyway.

Time for the pending orders placing.

Cool stuff I look forward for that EA version...

Thanks

Babar

It is my statement for today.

According to the manual (instruction) we should use this system on EURUSD and USDCHF. I attached EA to many charts/pairs just to see how it will be.

All 4 majors were closed in profit.

I will continue to use it but with 4 main pairs only.

So rules are the following:

1. Open Metatrader. Open 4 charts M15 timeframe eurusd, gbpusd, usdchf and usdjpy.

2. Attach EA to the charts. Wait for alarm.

3. Place stop orders according to alarm (it will be the following: "possible buy at the price ...") and set profit to 20 pips (manually).

4. Close Metatrader. Switch computer off. Go to sleep.

5. Next morning - switch computer on, open MetaTrader, check the trades, switch everything off. Relax.

6. In the evening. Everything is on. Check the trades, close the charts, delete pending orders which were not exacuted. Open the charts, attach EA. Wait for alarm.

and repeated from item #3.

Files:
20prexp.mq4  4 kb
20_pips_1.htm  12 kb
20_pips_1.gif  5 kb

What GMT Please?

newdigital:
It is my statement for today.

According to the manual (instruction) we should use this system on EURUSD and USDCHF. I attached EA to many charts/pairs just to see how it will be.

All 4 majors were closed in profit.

I will continue to use it but with 4 main pairs only.

So rules are the following:

1. Open Metatrader. Open 4 charts M15 timeframe eurusd, gbpusd, usdchf and usdjpy.

2. Attach EA to the charts. Wait for alarm.

3. Place stop orders according to alarm (it will be the following: "possible buy at the price ...") and set profit to 20 pips (manually).

4. Close Metatrader. Switch computer off. Go to sleep.

5. Next morning - switch computer on, open MetaTrader, check the trades, switch everything off. Relax.

6. In the evening. Everything is on. Check the trades, close the charts, delete pending orders which were not exacuted. Open the charts, attach EA. Wait for alarm.

and repeated from item #3.

This system is only as good as the time you start it. You have had good results, I have not. Please...to eliminate any confusion....What time GMT do you attach this EA to your charts? Thank You..

novafx99:
This system is only as good as the time you start it. You have had good results, I have not. Please...to eliminate any confusion....What time GMT do you attach this EA to your charts? Thank You..

I attach indicators at 9 pm my time (it is 6 pm GMT).

But you may see it according to the price and lines on the chart. Because the price should be closed enough to place pending orders with stop loss because stop loss is very thin in this system (check improved EA for MT4 to see, or check the charts to see when the price is crossing all the lines without stopping). If you are using EA which are placing the pending orders automatically (improved version) so you will not be care about the time.

Anyway I am waiting for Igorad's suggestion and improvements and I am continiung forward testing.

hi newdigital

thanks for sharing i'm following the system closely.

i just attached the latest EA that u posted above on my chart and here u can see the result.

what the exact s/l level for the orders?

please help

thanks

mimi

Time does matter.

newdigital:
I attach indicators at 9 pm my time (it is 6 pm GMT).

But you may see it according to the price and lines on the chart. Because the price should be closed enough to place pending orders with stop loss because stop loss is very thin in this system (check improved EA for MT4 to see, or check the charts to see when the price is crossing all the lines without stopping). If you are using EA which are placing the pending orders automatically (improved version) so you will not be care about the time.

Anyway I am waiting for Igorad's suggestion and improvements and I am continiung forward testing.

I am in the U.S. I applied the EA at 0 GMT and had nothing but losses using the automatic version, so it makes a big difference when it is applied.

Reason: