thanks for youe attention.
please excuse me for the silly request.
it would be nice that you would clarify the exact time(basef on broukers server time)to attach the EA on the charts.
thanks in advance
It was 8 or 9 pm Alpari time.
But I don't know how it should be.
I will test it more.
thanks for your attention and efforts.i'm looking forward to the results of your tests.
Cant we just get rid of this time function....and make it 24 hours.........
You mean to make a normal EA attaching to the chart just once?
Yes I asked Igorad to look at all this stuff.
But we need the time anyway.
Time for the pending orders placing.
Cool stuff I look forward for that EA version...
It is my statement for today.
According to the manual (instruction) we should use this system on EURUSD and USDCHF. I attached EA to many charts/pairs just to see how it will be.
All 4 majors were closed in profit.
I will continue to use it but with 4 main pairs only.
So rules are the following:
1. Open Metatrader. Open 4 charts M15 timeframe eurusd, gbpusd, usdchf and usdjpy.
2. Attach EA to the charts. Wait for alarm.
3. Place stop orders according to alarm (it will be the following: "possible buy at the price ...") and set profit to 20 pips (manually).
4. Close Metatrader. Switch computer off. Go to sleep.
5. Next morning - switch computer on, open MetaTrader, check the trades, switch everything off. Relax.
6. In the evening. Everything is on. Check the trades, close the charts, delete pending orders which were not exacuted. Open the charts, attach EA. Wait for alarm.
and repeated from item #3.
What GMT Please?
This system is only as good as the time you start it. You have had good results, I have not. Please...to eliminate any confusion....What time GMT do you attach this EA to your charts? Thank You..
I attach indicators at 9 pm my time (it is 6 pm GMT).
But you may see it according to the price and lines on the chart. Because the price should be closed enough to place pending orders with stop loss because stop loss is very thin in this system (check improved EA for MT4 to see, or check the charts to see when the price is crossing all the lines without stopping). If you are using EA which are placing the pending orders automatically (improved version) so you will not be care about the time.
Anyway I am waiting for Igorad's suggestion and improvements and I am continiung forward testing.
thanks for sharing i'm following the system closely.
i just attached the latest EA that u posted above on my chart and here u can see the result.
what the exact s/l level for the orders?
Time does matter.
I am in the U.S. I applied the EA at 0 GMT and had nothing but losses using the automatic version, so it makes a big difference when it is applied.