20 pips system - page 26

i haven;t successfully installed it, still waiting for ND reply.

But he said he already proof that it is profitable for a long time..

SO you gotta try it yourself

I did not use it for the long time. As I remember I used it on Alpari broker and live. As I never have free toime so I like this system as I can setup everything and forget for the next day. Do not remember the time ... 6pm may be ...

ND, still got the same question: it is in russian...the alert box alarm said russian language :P

6 pm GMT right? (sorry i ask again) because time zone can really confusing sometimes.

thanks a lot for replying

There are many tools on this thread. Which one? As I remember it was nothing written on the chart about the time. I attached it to around 6 pm GMT +2. And I translated it (indicator or EA - do not remember sorry) to the english. But there are many tools. I used some ... indicator or EA and I attached it to the chart to see the levels of pending order (buy stop or sell stop only depends on the color of the line).

hello it looks like at the attachment.. still show at russian language. Maybe i download the non-edited version?

i only put 20PRexp.mql and mq4 at my experts folder. I still plan to do manual trade because i will try it out at low fund, so even at demo i want to try it manual not the automatic trading EA

so i need to put another indicator too?

Hmm, i think i miss to read some of the posts , sorry about that.....Only if you want to point out what indicator you use for me again, or i will try to find it at your previous posts if you are busy ^^

regards

thelearner

Files:

As I remember it should be lines on the chart and many members traded together with me and it was some discussion why I attached it at 6 pm ... and I explained that it was the time when I am switching PC off so I attached it to the chart, placed pending orders according to the lines on the chart and switched PC off. In the morning I checked it and I deleted everything before 6 pm and placed the other pending orders (at 6 pm) ...

I used this system because I can not look at the charts all day and night so it was very comfortable for me to spend just 10 minutes in a day for that.

Try to find the other indicator (or EA - do not remember sorry) together with discussion about "why 6 pm".

If you can not so I will find tomorrow.

It is mql4 file.

i find it the .mq4 file is giving alert in english, the .mql is not

and the colourful line is also fixed, i repair my metatrader platform and i can see the 3 colours.

*phew*

i read the whole post about why 6 pm and i got it...

It can be 6pm GMT or 9pm (based on Tartan the original creator).

SO i will not ask about time to attach this EA anymore...

as the principal:

- price between the line, we do not open stop order

- attach EA at 6pm GMT, put the pending order based on alarm and set the TP to 20 pips , then turn your PC off

- turn it on again at the next morning and leave it be

- at GMT 6pm close all the not executed orders and put new orders again based on the alarm (reattach EA), so on and so on.

Just need to confirm if something is wrong :P

I will report here the result of the trades

regards

Yes.

2 more thing.

- I used Ichimoku indicator on H4 and D1 before placing pending orders. Why? Because Ichimoku indicator gives me the information: will I trade today or not. It is important to know especially if you are busy.

- sometimes I did not use stop loss and some members critisized me (you will see some posts). So, later I used stop loss. And stop loss value is not small one ...

Try on demo first for few weeks (yes, few weeks) and after that you will have some skilles concerning this system.

So, basicly you need:

- some indicator which will tell you: will you trading this pair now or not (I used Ichimoku but you can use any other);

- if yes so - place pending order.

i will read ichimoku thread one by one, and see if i can understand how to combine it here i am new at forex so it is a little hard for me to grasp that :P But i will try.

what is the principal of indicator that will tell me whether i can trade this pair or not? I still don't understand that part.

You trade the pair when the indicator .....

You do not trade the pair when the indicator .....

Btw result for 4 major pairs (at demo of course)

all profit except for USDCHF (i haven;t use stop loss for now, because i want to see how this system do). In real trade of course i will put SL.

thanks for the tips ND. I am so lucky to have someone that want to share his knowledge

Ishimoku is not difficult: weak signals are coming first and strong signals are coming late. And it is something about crossing the lines or lines are crossing the price + cloud + history. Besides, price inside the cloud ... besides D1 and H4 timeframe ... and sometimes W1 ... in GMT morning when new D1 bar is open.Midnight for me.

It is really not difficult. Of cource it is some kind of probability and of course - it is always something as: "if the price goes below this level .... but if the price cross this level ...".

For experienced trades it is enough to check it once in a week for example.

Reason: