20 pips system - page 16

hi there ND

I was wondering which one of these files are you using with the manual trading system:

is it 20PRExp or 20PRExp-3?

thanks

yasir9757:
hi there ND

I was wondering which one of these files are you using with the manual trading system:

is it 20PRExp or 20PRExp-3?

thanks

20PRExp.

I am testing this system because I think it may be very good signal system. The system producing the trading signals. This system should be modified concerning placing the order on the direction of the daily/weekly trend for example.

newdigital:
So, yesterday's pending orders were closed in profit for USDCAD, EURJPY and EURCHF (buy was opened on Monday).

60 pips for today.

From the beginning of the testing this system did the following:

USDCHF +100 pips (5 trades).

GBPUSD +113 pips (6 trades).

USDJPY +76 pips (4 trades).

EURUSD +80 pips (4 trades).

USDCAD +120 pips (6 trades).

EURCHF +141 pips (7 trades).

EURJPY +91 (5 trades).

AUDUSD +140 pips (7 trades).

No manual intervertion (no any orders were closed manually).

Two orders are opened now: sell EURCHF +12 pips and buy GBPUSD -147 pips.

New prices for today.

AUDUSD:

Price is inside the channel - not trading.

EURGBP:

EURJPY:

buy stop order at 144.94.

profit at 145.14.

USDJPY:

sell stop order at 113.59.

profit at 113.39.

USDCAD:

sell stop order at 1.1148.

profit at 1.1128.

USDCHF:

sell stop order at 1.2221.

profit at 1.2201.

EURCHF:

buy stop order at 1.5601.

profit at 1.5621.

EURUSD:

buy stop order at 1.2781.

profit at 1.2801.

GBPUSD:

buy stop order at 1.8552.

profit at 1.8572.

I did not check the direction of daily trend. Just placed the pending orders.

So (as we see from the statement) two orders were opened: sell on USDCAD and sell on USDJPY. USDCAD was closed with profit. USDJPY is still opened (together with GBPUSD).

New prices for today.

AUDUSD:

sell stop order at 0.7444.

profit at 0.7424.

EURGBP:

EURJPY:

Too close to buy stop order. Not trading.

USDJPY:

USDCAD:

buy stop order at 1.1202.

profit at 1.1222.

USDCHF:

EURCHF:

EURUSD:

GBPUSD:

thanks ND for your replay

I still see that you kept the GBP open but was thinking would'nt it be a good idae to clsoe it if it was still open the next day and try for a new signal? and are you using other indicators to check for the trend direction and that is why you kept it open?

thanks

yasir9757:
thanks ND for your replay

I still see that you kept the GBP open but was thinking would'nt it be a good idae to clsoe it if it was still open the next day and try for a new signal? and are you using other indicators to check for the trend direction and that is why you kept it open?

thanks

I will try to do some analysis before placing the pending orders.

I am not doing it now.

I am testing just to have more statistical data and to create the rules.

So we had two proposals already:

- closed all open trades manually in the time of new pending orders placing; and

- use direction of D1/W1 trend to decide about placing pending orders.

I did some optimizarion for this EA created by Igorad.

It is not EA which I am using for manual trading. It is EA to trade (not for alarm).

Please find EA, pre-set files and backtesting results every tick 90% since 2001 till now.

For EURUSD only.

Please note that StartTime=16 is 4 pm Alpari MetaTrader's time. If you are using the other broker so this time will be different.

The same for GBPUSD.

I will optimize as many pairs as possible and then we will create portfolio and will finish with this system.

The same with USDCHF.

Just want to remind that it is M15 timeframe.

So it is the news for me:

- the most noisy time for EURUSD is 4 pm Alpari Metatrader time which is 2 pm GMT.

- time for USDCHF (according to the pre-set file and backtesting of this EA) is 4 am Alpari MetaTrade time (which is 2 am GMT).

- for GBPUSD is 12 alpari MetaTrader time (10 am GMT).

It is since 2001 till now.

I did not know that it is so different.

Why 10 am for GBPUSD?

I am continuing to optimizing for USDJPY.

Pre Set Files

newdigital:
I did some optimizarion for this EA created by Igorad.

It is not EA which I am using for manual trading. It is EA to trade (not for alarm).

Please find EA, pre-set files and backtesting results every tick 90% since 2001 till now.

For EURUSD only.

Please note that StartTime=16 is 4 pm Alpari MetaTrader's time. If you are using the other broker so this time will be different.

ND, I don't want to sound like an absolute Newbie, but what are the Pre-Set Files and how do I use?

webicknell:
ND, I don't want to sound like an absolute Newbie, but what are the Pre-Set Files and how do I use?

Place pre-set files in \presets folder (C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\experts\presets for example).

Pre-set file is the settings of EA.

Instead of set of the settings (take ptofit, lot and so on) manually we have this file. During the attaching EA to the chart press "Load" in EA's menu/options/panel, find this file and click "open" or ok.

To see the settings repeat it: "during the attaching EA to the chart press "Load" ...".

Action I mean.

Reason: