Market Prediction with EMA CROSS 1/2 - page 7

i am going to try the 10 pips per signal and an SL of 30 pips in eurusd.. if it is 90%

in 100 trade: 10 pips x 100 x 0.9 = 900 pips

30 pips x 100 x .1 =300 pips

i think i can gain 600 pips from this system in every 100 trade.. which is not bad..

may i know what pair did you use for the 15-20 pips which give 99%?

but i am not sure with this yet! what you think?

How did you test this? You cant see that by looking at a daily bar.

Any more news about this indicator? Has anyone tested it in a demo account? I like this one and I'm trying to create an expert that will enter one trade a day on the arrow's recommendation. Has anyone already created on for Coderguru's EMA Prediction?

I meticulously backtested my system and it produced 68% winning trades since 2001. However, this was contingent upon entering a trade at the start of the arrow day.

Any more news?

very bad memory and very limited time!

gnllr:
Any more news about this indicator? Has anyone tested it in a demo account? I like this one and I'm trying to create an expert that will enter one trade a day on the arrow's recommendation. Has anyone already created on for Coderguru's EMA Prediction?

I meticulously backtested my system and it produced 68% winning trades since 2001. However, this was contingent upon entering a trade at the start of the arrow day.

Any more news?

I didn't give the indicator any look from long time! I think it's the time to study my indicator ( very bad memory and very limited time!)

I'll keep you informed!

gnllr:

Any more news?

the problem is that it is impossible to "enter a trade at the start of the arrow day." Signals like this will come and go on a bar that is still forming. It is only considered "formed" after the bar closes.

if you opened a trade at the first sign of an arrow, you'd open trades on bars that ultimately have no arrow on them.

Usually an EA based on an indicator like this opens trade on the start of the next bar after a signal, or with some % of the bar left open, like 1 min on a 15 min bar, etc.

Just my 2 cents..

-CS

Deja Vu?

This indicator looks very similar to the Braintrend2sig . . . . btw, can you figure out a way to make this (and especially BT2sig) buy and sell when the arrows appear?

Happy pipping,

Files:

great indicator to get 10pips per trade or use trailst

Which indicator are you referring to?

dit:
great indicator to get 10pips per trade or use trailst

Can someone please add an email alert when the vertical lines and arrows appear?

need help with a simple indicator

Hi everyone,,

I was wondering if someone can kindly assist me in developing this very simple indicator:

here is the requirement:

i want to be able to select a time-frame (say Daily), calculate a given EMA for that time-frame (50 as an example) and then offset that EMA to the given two values (one for positive and on for negative offsets) and then draw them on different time frames.

as an example,

Positive offset=200 Pips

Negative Offset= 350 Pips

base time frame= Daily

EMA value= 50

this indicator should now calculate the Daily 50EMA and add/subtract the offset values and display the results regardless of the current time frame.

it is somehow like a price band.

thanks for your help here.

codersguru i can't load the indicator. i put it in the mt folder and when i drag it over the chart or click attach or whatever - nothing happens.. what am i not doing right ?

Reason: