20 pips system - page 25

You can not change inside pre-set file.

You can load this file from EA' settings window in Metatrader and change anything and save it once again.

No need to open pre-set file.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178706

It is for USDCHF for GMT+2 now:

If you broker is on GMT+3 so you need to change

StartTime (it is the time to open pending order).

For example, if you see 4 in pre-set file so your value will be 5.

But everything necessary to do in Metatrader openning pre-set file from EA's settings and save new pre-set with your settings.

Files:

my broker is alpari

can i use perset wiyhout any change ?

my english is not good sorry

Alpari rus or Alpari uk?

4 digits price or 5 digits price?

If Alpari rus so use my settings.

again the time factor

Hi ND, have recently using ur great system (manual alarm EA).I am in Asia GMT +8.Though I have some questions:

Q1. as much was discuss on time factor, am using ODL to set up.broker time 21.00(5am local time ) is the new day of trade,thats the time suppose the set up begins as per your forum,however I still receive the same signal price as yesterday morning signal..However if I set up at 00.00(8am local time) which is 3 hours later,it is a new different signal price and the 3 lines r quoted in the middle of the range activities instead of a possible price at the begining of (5am local time) where possible buy/sell stop can be set also as the market has move much from 5.00am to 8.00am.So which rule of time should I follow?

Q2. I tried using theExpert v1.2 but it is not showing any activities the whole day.Is it the start time as it is stated 20 that needed to b change and the trade: friday,do i need to change that also?

If you are talking about indicator so as I remember - I used Alpari broker time (GMT+2 in summer and GMT+1 in winter). I do not remember exactly but I traded this system manually with the statements posted and I placed indicator about 6 pm ... look at some posts of the thread as it was long time ago sorry.

As to EA so EA is placing pending orders (one direction ony - not 2 pending orders; just 1 buy stop or 1 sell stop) once in a day.

confusing?

Have read the thread n I am terrible at GMT time exchanges.is it true that after much feedback and the conclusion that the 20pipsEprt-alarm is attached to the time frame at the end of the NY session n begining of Asian session which 5am Asian time in my case and not 00.00 (server time) regardless of the broker time(as different broker have different time frame)?

but you have entered it at 2amEST which the session has not ended yet?

Your help in this r crucial.Thanks ND

wow this thread has gone a long way :P

so confuse...

but i will try to read it from first and test it out with alpari UK

thanks ND for the share and education!

appreciate it..

btw, do you think if i have only small fund $100 i should go with EA or manual trades? just need opinion :P

EA is efficient, but can be scary too sometimes lol

Small fund?

I think this EA (and indicator) should be converted for 5 digit broker (in case of Alpari UK for example). I am not sure: it should be translated or not ... did not look inside the code sorry.

As to small fund ... It can be traded with small fund (0.01 lot size) by manually only - you can look at my trades by indicator. If you will confirm the indicator's lines with some other indicators (I used Ichimoku - but I am always using it ...) so you can receive good results.

ok, so i will use the 20PRExp.mql file (for manual trade) and copy it to /experts/indicators folder

and then also put your ichimoku indicator to try it out.

Thanks a lot for you reply...for now i am having problem with the indicator :P

when i drag it to my chart, nothing happen lol

i will try to restart my metatrader again....

and I will report here

update: lol i find the problem, it is because i copy it at indicator not at experts :P

btw..it is still russian for me..is exp-3 the english version? and you said to attach the EA and go to sleep. What time you suggest (use GMT time is ok)?

I use alpariUK with GMT+2 on DST.

once again, thanks for replying, ND.

how is the consistence about this system ??

So this topic had been to discussed for a long time and people might have been using it since ever.I would like to ask one thing,how is the consistence?

does any accout using this strategy still alive now ???I wonder would anybody could post a statement with a long trading period about this

Reason: