BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 36

adinanet:
I know that both USDCHF and GBPUSD gave us the signal yesterday but on GBPUSD, the signal from BT1 and BT2 were on different bar. Pls look at image below. I got identical signal on NT and FXDD. The 2nd signal as shown on your pic was not even triggered..

Different brokers' data. Especially for high/low on the bar.

Just different data only.

But, anyway it should be similar.

I will re-post indicators and templates once again tomorrow.

That's all that I can do in this case.

I checked the indicators: the same with yours.

My image was from liteforex real account.

Liteforex broker and real account.

I just attached indicators to Russian Alpari demo and got the same image with yours. And Alpari real is the same with yours as well.

I think that BrainTrading2sig indicator (with arrows) is performing very differently with different broker. It should be fixed if possible.

Files:
alpari_demo.gif  22 kb
bt_gbp.gif  23 kb
alpari_real.gif  22 kb

thanks..

@ newdigital..

Thanks you and sorry for the trouble.. Have a good day mate..

newdigital:
I checked the indicators: the same with yours. I think that BrainTrading2sig indicator (with arrows) is performing very differently with different broker. It should be fixed if possible.

Is there any way that we can fix this diff signal given by diff broker servers? Looking at those pics, we could be missing a good wave to surf on...

adinanet:
Is there any way that we can fix this diff signal given by diff broker servers? Looking at those pics, we could be missing a good wave to surf on...

It is not a bug.

I think that it is different data for different brokers. For example my image for Alpari broker is the same with yours on North Finance and FXDD. The only different is litebroker's image.

Anyway I think this BrainTrading2sig should be checked for possible improvement.

Need improvement on entry rules..

Hi again,

Just want to share my test result today. I got some valid signal according to H1 (confirm with M15) rules on GBPUSD, USDCAD and AUDUSD and most of them turn sour within a couple of hours with stop lost set to the bigger value of the BT1/BT2 stop.

Maybe we should put some more test and come out with improved entry rules..

Attached are the pics..

Files:
gbpusd_1.gif  29 kb
usdcad.gif  31 kb
audusd.gif  23 kb

GBPUSD.

at 23 Alpari MetaTrader time (GMT+1).

price to enter: 1.9693

Stop loss #1 (choose any): 1.9660 with -33 pips

Stop loss #2 (choose any): 1.9651 with -41 pips.

USDCAD.

You are not fully right. The order is still opened. No any stop loss yet.

AUDUSD.

1. first signal.

buy signal was at 11 yesterday and you enter at 12 (wait untill bar with the signal will be closed). It should not be any red color on M15 chart since 11 till 12 (closed bar). This H1 signal was not confirmed by M15: closed bar on M15 timeframe on 11:45 is having "red color". Close bar at 11:45 is last bar. I mean you may select any confirmation bar rules: 2 M15 bars confirming, or 3, or 4. But 11:45 close bar is always last one so it will be in any bars' rules.

This first signal is not valid. See image attached.

Besides iTrend indicator on your image is showing downtrend (red color of this indicator is above zero). And Parabolic is on downtrend as well.

2. second buy signal.

It is valid signal.

Price to enter: 0.7811

Stop loss #1 (choose any): 0.7804 with - 7 pips.

Stop loss #2 (choose any): 0.7799 with -12 pips.

But usually i am not taking this kind of signals when stop loss value is too close to the price. You may see: we got -7 pips loss only according to one stop loss BT indicator, and 11 pips according to the other one. 7 or 12 pips stop loss value for H1 chart is very small stop loss value.

Conclusion:

1. We may use timefilter to trade. For example nothing good may be happened with GBPUSD in midnight so we may avoid any trading of GBPUSD since 18 or 20 till 6 or 7 am next day.

2. BrainTrading2sig indicator is showing differently for me and you. Just check AUD H1 chart: you got buy in 24th early morning but I am not (alpari broker). So I think the last 4 indicators should be checked.

Everything is ok with rules. I tested it during the many months.

BTW I am translating some article here and hope to backtest this BrainTrading system for at least for one year.

Files:
cad_h1.gif  28 kb
aud_m15.gif  26 kb

USDCHF.

Confirmed buy order should be opened in 23rd of January at 20 (8 pm) - GMT+1.

We have two stop loss indicators and we may choose any.

price to enter: 1.2422

Stop loss #1: 1.2463 (it was closed today only) with +41 pips

Stop loss #2: 1.2413 with -9 pips.

EURUSD.

Confirmed sell signal should be opened in 24th of January at 7 am.

The signal is confirmed according to 2 bar confirmation rules (usually I use 3 bar rules).

price to enter: 1.3023

Stop loss #1: 1.2987 (it was closed today only) with +36 pips

Stop loss #2: 1.2980 with +43 pips.

USDJPY.

two signals.

1. Confirmed buy in 24th of january at 11 am.

price to enter: 121.42

Stop loss #1: 121.14 with -28 pips

Stop loss #2: 120.98 with -44 pips.

2. Confirmed sell in 24th of january at 17 (5 pm) - GMT+1.

price to enter: 120.95

Stop loss #1: 120.84 with +11 pips

Stop loss #2: 120.84 with +11 pips.

This sell signal was closed right now.

Totally for two days for 7 pairs:

stop loss #1: +20 pips.

It was difficult market during those two days.

We don't need to change the rules.

Besides I did not take into account the iTrend indicator and Parabolic.

If I take into accout iTrend indicator so the first signal on USDJPY will not be valid and we will have

+48 pips for two days.

Files:
chf_h1.gif  23 kb
eur_h1.gif  24 kb

Thanks...

@ newdigital..

Thanks for the depth explanation. Just one thing to confirm.. I've read somewhere in the earlier post that we move the stop every hour, and that is what i did with USDCAD when it hit the stop changed.

adinanet:
@ newdigital.. Thanks for the depth explanation. Just one thing to confirm.. I've read somewhere in the earlier post that we move the stop every hour, and that is what i did with USDCAD when it hit the stop changed.

We are using two stop loss indicators for that and moving the stop loss according to the indicators' line. We have two indicators so we may select anyone. Don't remember now about which one is the better. One bad thing only that we should move this stop loss on the close bar as well. It means we are moving stop loss now according to the last bar's indicator value. But it is ok. No problem.

I will continue translation the article here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general and will try to backtest this BrainTrading systems for at least 1 year using manual systems backtester. It is not the problem to translate. It is the problem to understand about qwhat to do and how to backtest. So, may be tomorrow I will try to backtest this original BrainTrading rules.

Reason: