20 pips system - page 21

newdigital:
Well.

I finished with this EA.

So please find EA (for trading, not for alarm).

EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF and USDJPY.

M15 timeframe.

In pdf file you will find some statistics (based on every thick 90% 2001 - 2006 data for all the pairs). It is the profit since 2001 till now separated by year and by month.

6 pages.

From this pdf file we understand that this system is profitable (in long play) and it is some kind of portfolio (see page #6 in pdf file).

This EA is acting on daily closed bar and because of that it should have very similar results with every broker.

One thing only. There is StartTime in EA's settings. So please note that it is Alpari Metatrader time (GMT+2). If you are using North Finance (for example) you have GMT+3 and this StartTime should be corrected in pre-set files (+1 to the value in pre-set files). If you are using IBFX or other broker so correct StartTime in all preset files.

hi Dear ND

i would like to say thank you for u r hard work.i tried to backtest the EA attached in post# but it does not trade in BT.so i think i must didi something wrong.does the ea need any extra file to trade or some thing eles.any explanation is apperciated.

thx

modified EA

newdigital:
I tested it for the long time pointed that it is profitable:

20 pips indicator + H4/D1/W1 Ichimoku indicator analysis every morning.

It is profitable.

I just pointed that it is profitable and stop testing.

Because it is difficult to test two and more manual trading systems in the same time but I opened too many threads with too many trading systems. I can not test them all for the long time.

hi, nd

do you added " + H4/D1/W1 Ichimoku indicator analysis" on EA to automate analysis ?

what is setting fo indicator, how do you it?

can you post it ?

best regards

giapel

mimi:
hi Dear ND

i would like to say thank you for u r hard work.i tried to backtest the EA attached in post# but it does not trade in BT.so i think i must didi something wrong.does the ea need any extra file to trade or some thing eles.any explanation is apperciated.

thx

Try to upzip and place this Trecert file in include folder.

But as I know EA is not using any indicator and is not using any Tracert file.

But, may be, it will need it ...

Files:
tracert.zip  2 kb

giapel:
hi, nd

do you added " + H4/D1/W1 Ichimoku indicator analysis" on EA to automate analysis ?

what is setting fo indicator, how do you it?

can you post it ?

best regards

giapel

Default. I explained everything. Try to find my posts on this thread.

It was not added any Ichimoku to the indicator or EA. Because it is difficult as it is visual analysis which it is necessary to do every mrning before attaching indicator to the mart just to see or predict the market condition.

About Ichimoku you may look at here:

Ichimoku chart/system with forecasting possibility:

- thread (with explanation, market condition estimation and forecasting) is here and here,

- some template is here,

- indicators are here,

- MTF Ichimoku indicators is here,

- new Ichimoku indicators are here and here (thanks fxbs).

Just to remind some information:

20PipsExpert_v2.1 is here. M15 timeframe. Default settings, alpari broker but this EA will work with any broker so just change the time in the settings according to your broker. And please see this post for backtesting results. Original thread is here: EA, pre-set files for 4 majors and AUDUSD, backtesting results for AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, EURUSD.

Please not that some links are from elite section. But EA is free, the settings are free and I did not change this settings.

And it is the results of forward testing (see below). Elite members may see it by statements and by pairs in pips and deposit currency and by open or close trades weekly and so on. But I feel that I need to post some information about this EA here.

Starting deposit size 25,000.

Trading pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF and AUDUSD.

by 1st of August totally 21,296.

by 1st of September totally 23,588.

by 1st of October totally 23,068.

by 1st of November totally 16,484.

by 1st of December equity 20,658.

by 1st of January equity 18,981.

by 1st of February equity 20,099.

by 3rd of March equity 21,013.

by 1st of April equity 24,426.

by 1st of May equity 22,739.

by 1st of June equity 30,503.

by 7th of June equity 30,587.

As comments I want to say the following. Look at backtesting results in pdf file. You will see that this EA is not profitable during every year. It is fully correlated to my forward testing results. BTW, it is easy and slowly going EA. The other improtant subject: this EA was created by it's own logic. It means that logic of the system was changed.

Just to re-mind: this system was initially created on Tartan's Russian forum (Tartan is famous coder). I traded this system manually and you may see my statements on this thread. So, this EA was created according to the other logic. Still may be profitable but different.

What to do with original logic? Because my manual statements were very very good. I want to say that original system (manual system) is much more profitable but we need to do something with losses. I mean that once per 1 months this system is creating losees (original one; not an EA with results posted). So it may be good iof some coder look at the original indicator which I traded with and at my original statements and ... may be ... we may reduce the losses in the slighly martingaled way: in the same way as 5th_element EA or V1V2 for example. Just for losses only.

NewDigital

Is it the same EA in post 1 still?

et_phonehome_2:
NewDigital Is it the same EA in post 1 still?

No. It is original russian version on the post #1. Then i asked Igorad to code it as EA and I tested and he finished 6th version and after that he changed the logic completely. So, I am testing this EA with this settings. It is some rules which I like (my rules): if I took some public EA to test in elite section so I should post the performance to the public in any way.

It is the results of this "changed" version on the post above.

If you go to this thread startingcfrom the first post more so you will see that I traded manually original indicator (posted somewhere in the beginning of this thread). So, the original version is very different from what I am forward testing now (and you will see the results). The problem was the following: it may be very profitable during the one month for example. But once per 1 months it is prodicing losses. It is no problem because of +20 pips for 5 pairs but it was not very good.

And I am having the suggestion to improve the original version (from post #1 and so on). The system was proved to be profitable.

It is very attractive system (especially for busy people like me for example): just attach indicator to the chart once per day and set buy stop or sell stop order. That's all. 5 minutes in the GMT morning.

I am very glad that Igorad coded this system finally. But finally it is the other system. means we change "russian" logic (i tested, he coded the next version, i tested next version and so on; so this kind of routine job was not posted on the forum of course).

Just think that it may be good to improve the original system as I had tremendous good results just using one russian (original) indicator only. I visited that russian forum and they were surprised as well because of that.

I invited Tartan to visite our forum. And I invited KimIV as well. But seems those Russian famous coders did not visit us yet. So, we have to do everything by ourselves.

et_phonehome_2:
NewDigital Is it the same EA in post 1 still?

yes still the same from the elite section belong to, ND didn't change any parameters.

newdigital:
It is very attractive system (especially for busy people like me for example): just attach indicator to the chart once per day and set buy stop or sell stop order. That's all. 5 minutes in the GMT morning.

Dear Newdigital

A few question to u.

1. When u said GMT morning, r u refering to GMT - or GMT +?

2. To be exact, on which market did u refer to? ( London/U.S/Tokyo or others )

3. If I am using FXDD platform, do u know at what time its open their trade market? ( at what time should I attached the EA )

4. From previous posted msg, u said u r 6pm GMT. Is it GMT+6??

Correct if I`m wrong.

if we use this EA when london market open. The pobability to get 20pips with GBP currency will high, rite? same goes to U.S/JPY market.

regards

this system is quite similar with this one below.

Trading setup:

Time frame: 1 hour.

Currency pair: preferred but not limited to EUR/USD and GBP/USD.

This Forex breakout system uses no indicators.

Trading rules:

The system is called "early bird" because it requires a trader being ready to trade Forex as early as 5:00 am EST.

Find the Highest High and the Lowest Low for the candles from 00:00 EST to 4:59 am EST. (We should have 5 candles for each hour: 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4).

At 5:00 am EST set 2 entry orders: buy order - above the highest high +5 pips, sell order - below the lowest low and -5 pips.

Set initial profit target to +90 pips for EUR/USD and +140 pips for GBP/USD - both targets are way too high if to consider that daily range average for EUR/USD is only 110-120 pips and daily range average for GBP/USD is 180-200 pips.

If those targets get hit - very good! However, our profits will be determined mainly by the time factor instead of a fixed amount of pips.

So, we close all open positions at 12:59 EST (1:00 pm EST) and cancel all remaining orders. The next trading opportunity - only next day at 5:00 am EST.

Setting Stop Loss orders:

Stop loss for Buy order should be placed below the found earlier lowest low -3 pips, for Sell order - above the highest high +3 pips. If a stop loss is hit most likely traders will see an opposite position open. Stop loss should never be moved.

Reason: