Adviser to the whole world - page 48

Aleksander:

hmmm... well look... we take, conventionally, 2 highly correlated currencies, EURUSD GBPUSD

at 10:45 there was a "slippage" - between them...

made 2 trades

EUR Sell 1.37293

GBP Bye 1.61125

----

time has passed... the slip has "slammed" close the trades, at 11:31

EUR at 1.37323

pound at 1.61258

So, as a result, we have a (-)30 pips loss for the EUR, (+)133 pips gain for the GBP, = 103 pips :) and so on 4 instruments (pairs), 5-10 and more trades per day,

500...800 pips each... and a day adds up to 3000 pips... and more...

====

and no matter where the traded pairs go, the loss on one instrument is compensated by a profit on the other FI.....

Sorry for the "dumb" question (I haven't dealt with this yet) - how do we display 2 pairs in one window?

Aleksander:

hmmm... well look... we take, conventionally, 2 highly correlated currencies, EURUSD GBPUSD

at 10:45 there was a - "slippage" - between them...

made 2 trades

EUR Sell 1.37293

GBP Bye 1.61125

----

time has passed... the slip has "slammed" close the trades, at 11:31

EUR at 1.37323

pound at 1.61258

So, as a result, we have a (-)30 pips loss for the EUR, (+)133 pips gain for the GBP, = 103 pips :) and so on 4 instruments (pairs), 5-10 and more trades per day,

====

and no matter where the traded pairs go, the loss on one instrument is compensated by a profit on the other FI.....

It's not clear - why 10:45? Not earlier or later?

new-rena:

It's not clear - why 10:45? Not earlier or later?

Everything is clear here. It's just that I've never displayed two financial instruments in the same window before...

Roman.:

Everything is clear here. It's just that I've never displayed two financial instruments in the same window at the same time...

I mean, they started to disperse at 10:20. Why did it start later? I can't find the differences yet, tell me if it's clear

new-rena:

They started to disperse at 10:20. Why did they start later? I can't find the distinction yet, tell me if it's clear.

Here, as Alexander writes - at this time at 10:45 "at 10:45 there was a - "divergence" - between them..." - i.e. the distance in pips has increased to some level,

from which we begin bidding... started to disperse at 10:20 - but the distance between them is acceptable... i.e. "smoking"...

Roman.:

Here, as Alexander writes - at that time at 10:45 "at 10:45 there was a - "spread" - between them..." - i.e. the distance in pips has increased to some level,

from which we begin bidding... started to disperse at 10:20 - but the distance between them is acceptable... i.e. "smoking"...

I see. Then we move on. We need to put another one on one chart - this is for manual trading system. And if the Expert Advisor works, we do not need to output it at all. Let it calculate and that is all. I will probably check it in an hour - how it works, I mean write and test it during this time.

new-rena:

I see. Then let's move on. We should put another one on one chart - this is for manual trading system. If the Expert Advisor works, there is no need to display it. Let it calculate and that is all. I will probably check it in an hour - how it works, I mean, I will write it and test it.

I see... There in the pure form, perhaps not all so unambiguous, I think still need some conditions, maybe a time limit work,

anything else to calculate, look at, etc..... Put the "sliding" parameter into external variables... I think there's a lot more you can do...

new-rena:

I see. Then let's move on. We have to put the other one on one chart as well - this is for manual trading system. And if the Expert Advisor works, we do not need to output it at all. Let it calculate and that is all. I will probably check it in an hour - how it works, I mean write and test it during this time.

how do you then bring the price to the same scale on both charts ?

It's like comparing meters to hours for example... or quantity to length...

sllawa3:

How do you convert the price to the same scale in both graphs?

it's like comparing meters to hours for example... or quantity to length...

to the same scale? pips to quid, ratios to screen....

Aleksander:

at 10:45 there was a - "slippage" - between them...

made 2 trades

EUR Sell 1.37293

GBP Bye 1.61125

----

time has passed... the slippage is "slammed" close the trades, at 11:31

EUR at 1.37323

pound at 1.61258

====

If you say so, you've never traded in that way. Believe me, they (instrument price charts) might not actually "pop"... it's more likely than they "pop".
Reason: