20 pips system - page 28

I want a simple indicator for 20 pips daily

Is there any indicator which can give me 20 pips daily

if yes pls let me know i will be highly obliged

3 simple moving average system

Hi everyone

I have got system which is very profitable on GBP/USD 30min timeframe. I would like to get in touch with someone who would like to code an EA for this strategy.

The idea of the system is to buy/sell on bounces of dynamic support resistance. The dynamic support resistance is the area between 30 and 50 simple moving averages. Additional condition is all the 30 50 100 smas need to be in correct order to make sure security is in trending condition.

The stop loss is set to 50 pips, target profit 60 pips with 5 pip locking function just in case we dont reach exactly 60 pips and dont turn the winning trade into loosing one.

I will supply more info for anyone who would be interested coding the EA. Its really good system, trades along with trend, good winning ratio, sensible drawdown maintained. Many thanks

rgwozdz:
Hi everyone

I have got system which is very profitable on GBP/USD 30min timeframe. I would like to get in touch with someone who would like to code an EA for this strategy.

The idea of the system is to buy/sell on bounces of dynamic support resistance. The dynamic support resistance is the area between 30 and 50 simple moving averages. Additional condition is all the 30 50 100 smas need to be in correct order to make sure security is in trending condition.

The stop loss is set to 50 pips, target profit 60 pips with 5 pip locking function just in case we dont reach exactly 60 pips and dont turn the winning trade into loosing one.

I will supply more info for anyone who would be interested coding the EA. Its really good system, trades along with trend, good winning ratio, sensible drawdown maintained. Many thanks

Do you have any manual trade results? Lets say 50 trades..

Sorry for being late even for such a question but I am quite new here and I tried all files to attach to MT4. However I am not able to see any line or any another thing on my chart like in your posts. Any idea or do I do anything wrong?

EMA/SMA Expert Advisor

EMA/SMA Expert Advisor

Hello I am trying to find an ea based on ema cross in the trend of the sma. Meaning when the 8 ema crosses the 55 ema above the 144 sma enter long and if 8ema crosses 55ema under the 144 sma then go short. Sounds simple enough but I can't find one anywhere. I have found 3 ma crosses eas but it didn't fit this criteria.In the screen shot red line is the 144sma, yellow line is the 55ema,and the blue line is the 8ema. The 3 red arrows would be where it would go short. Still working on stop loss and take profit hopeing that an ea would make that easier. Thanks in advance for any help.

Files:
eur.gif  21 kb

Looking for an 3 ma crossover is there one out there?

Hey guys,

I am looking to find a 3 ma cross over, where ma 1 crosses ma 3 for a buy/sell signal, which in turn orders after two candles moving in the favour of the move.

Is there any out there or will i have to go through the whole process of making one.

Or is there anyone out there who wants a great stratagy 2 years in testing and can make me one?

Cheers

Alex

How is this system working out for people?

alexmw106:

Looking for an 3 ma crossover is there one out there?

Hey guys,

I am looking to find a 3 ma cross over, where ma 1 crosses ma 3 for a buy/sell signal, which in turn orders after two candles moving in the favour of the move.

Is there any out there or will i have to go through the whole process of making one.

Or is there anyone out there who wants a great stratagy 2 years in testing and can make me one?

Cheers

Alex

I would also be interested in this.

ForexWinner81:
I would also be interested in this.

You are responding to a thread that is over 7 years old.

I don't think that any of the posters are still here.

Keith Watford:

You are responding to a thread that is over 7 years old.

I don't think that any of the posters are still here.

damn just realised that too lol
Reason: