Zigzag Trading System Development - page 3

Next Platinum

Next Platinum modified version with statements. Settings and timeframe see post above.

miniPlatinum

miniPlatinum EA for the small deposit (from $500).

Files:
minipl.zip  51 kb

Hello Newdigital,

Thank you for all this work. With does the mini Platinium version have one to leave the adjustments by defect or to adjust them like those with the top?

By defect for this EA:

Lots:0.1

SL: 1000

TP: 1000

TS: 0

miniPlatimun

miniPlatinum modified version.

Files:

BrunoFX:
Hello Newdigital,

Thank you for all this work. With does the mini Platinium version have one to leave the adjustments by defect or to adjust them like those with the top?

By defect for this EA:

Lots:0.1

SL: 1000

TP: 1000

I do not know. May be they are using the same settings with the big Platinum (see posts above).

miniPlatinum

No, Bruno, They are using for mini default settings for D1 timeframe.

Please find an other modification of mini.

Files:

indeed our messages crossed. I see in your statements that you put TP of 150 or 200 pip. With your opinion which is best the profit. On the EA platinium the adjustments are:

SL: 50

TP: 100

newdigital:
No, Bruno, They are using for mini default settings for D1 timeframe. Please find an other modification of mini.

HI,

Which are the modifications please?

And I have to say something.

As you know the author of zigzag trading system is Tartan and some other people. And now Tartan starts to work. What does it mean? it means that he is producing several EAs with modifications and forward testing statements within one week. He is very hardworking person and it is very difficult to follow his development.

Thus, people, please, if you have any questions go to the forum http://www.arkworldmarket.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=966&page=25&pp=10

and after simple registration ask the author (he speaks English) about everything. Or invite him to visit our forum (I will do the same). As I understand he asked for the testers because he is alone and doing everything: testing, producing ideas and coding. He is very He asked for the help on that forum.

If you have any difficulties please let me know. Anyway I am going to do some few posts on that forum in Russian just to invite the author to visit our forum.

Reason: