Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 83

hi.

eurusd H4

Files:
gy.jpg  48 kb

audusd m15

Files:
y7u8y.jpg  28 kb

ND, so you find the Maksigen indicator useful, could you explain how this is working for you,the use of the horizontal, vertical lines etc, trend line is obvious.. Looks useful..on hour......... Many thanks for your help..

Files:
ms.jpg  132 kb

Just trading ... the system is very understandable: if I know that pair, timeframe (M1) and the direction of the trend (buy only or sell only) so - just trading ... looking for support/resistance of Maksigen indicator, open trade and make re-enters ... I am having many pips with this system because I am doing re-enters (same with asctrend re-enters). So, I am trading this scalping as simple signal system with re-enters.

For example, it is classical way of trend following trading (1 trade per chart/pair in trend following way):

It is classical way of trend following trading with re-enter:

It is classical way of trading with scalping re-enter:

Re-enter is the term and I did not invent it. As I remember - it was many years ago (before metatrader 4 was created), and this trading style was hard coded by indicators for some trading platform with exact this word - 're-enter' (classical way of trend following trading with re-enter - the image #2). Means: we are having the main trade/order, and we are "playing" inside this trade/direction by openning/re-entering. It was implemented in asctrend systems and for trading with Ichimoku indicator too.

Scalping in this way is the same re-enter but without the main trade/order.

There is counter trend style as well but it is something similar: there is main trade/order (or without it if in pure scalping way), and re-enter is made in counter trend way (in opposite direction to the main trend/trade).

Difference between classical styles and pure scalping is the following:

- in classical way with re-enter - the main trade/order should be opened;

- in pure scalping way/style - we are trading without openning the main trade/order just making re-enters (in trend following way, or in counter trend way) taking onto consideration this main trend.

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post

h1 nzdusd

Files:
nzdusd.jpg  38 kb

usdcad H1

Files:
usdcad.jpg  57 kb

Gbpusd h1

Files:
gbpusd.jpg  46 kb

GilR:
Thank you for your help.

What time (gmt) do you check trends and what time do you generally trade this system

Gil

So ND, do you begin trading around 6am EDT? Which is about 10am gmt

Gil

has anyone came up with a indicator that detects harmonic patterns?

mmfxkid:
has anyone came up with a indicator that detects harmonic patterns?

Look at this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178120

Reason: