Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 90

targus:
I have downloaded to desktop HWAFM and when I try to extract to experts etc., I get this message "mql5_EA_build-470.zip:cannot create folder experts access is denied."

It depends on your Windows ...

If you have this mql5_EA_build-470.zip on desktop so extract to desktop. Winrar/WEinzip will create the folder by itself .... just open mql5_EA_build-470.zip and extract.

or use Winrar WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files

Instal Winrar, open your mql5_EA_build-470.zip and click on Extract button in Winrar menu.

Hi ND

I have windows7, have extracted to desktop.

Well.

Open Metatrader 5 and create demo account.

Close metatrader 5.

Now open this extracted folder until you will see 4 folders:

- Experts folder with HWAFM folder inside it.

- Files folder with HWAFM folder inside it.

- Indicators folder with HWAFM folder inside it.

- Scripts folder with HWAFM folder inside it.

Copy HWAFM folder from your Experts to Metatrader 5\MQL5\Experts (for example, to C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\MQL5\Experts). Just whole this HWAFM folder to MQL5 Experts folder.

Copy HWAFM folder from your Files to Metatrader 5\MQL5\Files.

HWAFM folder from your Indicators to Metatrader 5\MQL5\Indicators.

HWAFM folder from your Scripts to Metatrader 5\MQL5\Scripts.

Open Metatrader 5.

Open any chart for any pair and attach HWAFM_survey EA to any chartt and forget about it - do not deattach and do not close this chart.

if you want to see patterns for EURUSD and for GBPUSD (for example) so open EURUSD chart and GBPUSD chart (H1 for example) and attach script HWAFM_run to every chart. And wait. Wait ... wait ... wait ....

I waited for 15 minutes: first of all - metatrader 5 loaded the history data, after that - this tool was working to search all the patterns for all the timeframes ... so it took time (especially if you do/instal it for the first time).

Do not forget about Metatrader's settings (allow dll, allow live trading etc).

Hi ND

Many thanks. I have another question, on the post #761 there are two zip files one is mql5-ea468 and the other is mql-ea470 with four files in each am I to download both files, sorry if this is stupid question.

Did you instal metatrader 5?

Open it - you will see Help in menu, click on that to see build.

Which number?

468 or 470?

If 468 so download and instal mql5-ea468 only.

If 470 or highier so use mql5-ea470 only.

newdigital:
Did you instal metatrader 5?

Open it - you will see Help in menu, click on that to see build.

Which number?

468 or 470?

If 468 so download and instal mql5-ea468 only.

If 470 or highier so use mql5-ea470 only.

I have download mt5 and it is working.

When I open this platform and click on help, I get a dropdown menu thus:

help topics

technical analysis

automated trading championships

mql community

about

I can't find the menu, where is it, so I clicked on the help and got the above.

finally it works

I try to reinstall the mt5 and input all folder. After a long time of data download, I still can not see any patterns in my computer.

I try to reinstall the mt5 and input all folder into another computer, restart the mt5, did what your guys told me, and quickly I saw the pattern in my screen, it is very exciting.

I donot know why, will try to reinstall again in my original computer.

english version of HWAFM

hello, Here I just translated the original file into english version by using google translator.

This indicator is a magic tool. I just tested it this morning. Hope your guys can use it easily.

Files:
hwafm.docx  1083 kb

english version of HWAFM

Dear All:

I just used google translator to convert the original file into english version. Hope more people can understand much better.

This indicator is a magic tool. I just used it this morning. Personally, I think this indicator worth billion dollar. It will be a money maker if we realy know how to use it correctly.

The general idea is to follow the big trend and wait for the reversal of small trend.

If we see a 4 hours and hours get downtrend pattern, and also 15 min got a up trend pattern, we may against the 15 min trends to short.

By the way, the only thing you can trust in the market is stoploss. The market will kill us once a big pattern failed if you forget to put stoploss.

Files:

targus:
I have download mt5 and it is working.

When I open this platform and click on help, I get a dropdown menu thus:

help topics

technical analysis

automated trading championships

mql community

about

I can't find the menu, where is it, so I clicked on the help and got the above.

targus,

I was talking about Context menu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Help and About:

Files:
menu_1.jpg  51 kb
menu_2.jpg  58 kb
Reason: