Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 86

targus:
Hi ND Ok, I see. I have downloaded Trendscalp from page 79 post #783 but it did not show up in indicator window?

This post?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page53

Download attachment, use Winrar to open:

WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files

(Winrar is similar with Winzip but mich more better and having trial for all life long).

Place indicators to indicators folder, place template to template folder (for example - to C:\Program Files\FXCM MT4 powered by BT\templates, start metatrader (or/and compile the indicators), open M1 chart, right mouse click on the chart and select template name and click on that.

You can see something as the following:

Files:
public1.jpg  180 kb
public2.jpg  219 kb

Does anybody understand how one should read and use the "MaksiGen indicator

Thanks

Gil

It is support/resistance lines: 2 support lines and 2 resistance lines. And one trendline which can be turned from 1 support or resistance. So, totally 4 or 5 lines. Last resistance and last support lines may be dotted (blue or red in color) for possible pending order to be placed on breakout. It is indicator from Maksigen/Paramon scalping system.

As I remember - I was making some short analysis for the market condition many many years ago using this indicator.

Do you see vertical lines? 3 lines ... so it is indicated the bars using to draw/calculate those support/resistance. Those settings can be changed in indicator's input by changing Pfast and Pslow parameters. Just move mouse on those lines and you can see something written as "Bar #1", "Bar =Pfast" and "Bar = Pslow".

For example.

It is with default value of Pfast and Pslow:

I changed Pfast to 200 and Plow to 320:

It is with default settings (TrendScalp system):

and I changed the settings to 200 and 320:

--------------

My suggestion: download TrendScalp from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page53 and watch M1 charts when market will be opened. Watch on Maksigen indicator's lines ... and you can catch the moment when the price is ready for breakout (few minuites before that) ... you will see dotted lines as the leveels for possible pending orderws (last support/resistance lines) and you will see how those lines are moved to the direction to close to each other ... you will see breakout, flat, ranging ...

You will know when the price will be going to breakout by good movement and you will know it few minutes before this movement.

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post; explanation about Maksigen indicator - read this post

Files:

HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for USDCHF so almost all complete patterns are bullish and many developing patterns are for bearish.

It means the following:

- Uptrend are finishing for USDCHF but respective/corresponding/correlating EURUSD was not started with downtrend yet.

- It may be breakout for USDCHF on D1 timeframe which is indicating that EURUSD will go to bearish (on Monday or next day).

Thus, we are having the hope for bearish. Besides, it may be good to watch EURUSD on Monday for possible scalping on M1 MT4 for sell orders.

That's all news

But I want to repeat that I am not expert in patterns sorry.

=============

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post; explanation about Maksigen indicator - read this post

Files:
c_usdchf_123.jpg  107 kb

This indicator is drawing support/resistance lines on the chart.

More explanation - read this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page56

newdigital:
I repeated it this morning:

- I opened HWAFM pattern tool (Metatrader 5).

- selected the pairs with all the patterns indicating uptrend or downtrend for almost all timeframes (started from H1 up to H12). I mean: if all unfinished patterns indicating uptrend only (or downtrend only) for those timeframes so I selected those pairs. I selected GBPUSD and AUDUSD as it was very clear situation that GBPUSD and AUDUSD will go to uptrend (based on patterns for H1 - H12 timeframes for those timeframes).

- After that I opened M1 scalping templates on Metatrader 4.

I used simplified version of Trendscalp system from simple elite section. For elite members - it is on this elite section post to download.

It is very very simple scalping template using adaptive Gann High-Low activator jma Heiken Ashi arrows-1 indicator, MaksiGen_Range_Move indicator and VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2_alerts indicator.

So, I started to trade selected pairs (GBPUSD and AUDUSD) with predicted direction - uptrend.

newdigital:
I repeated it 3rd time.

I did the same: I selected the pairs with very high probability to go to uptrend or downtrend using HWAFM pattern tool (Metatrader 5) for all the timeframes of this pair.

This time - I selected GBPJPY and USDJPY for downtrend (it was indicated by unfinished patterns for timeframes started from H1 till H12 using HWAFM pattern tool).

After that I opened M1 scalping templates on Metatrader 4:

2 charts - GBPJPY M1 and USDJPY M1. Metatrader 4.

I used simplified version of Trendscalp system from simple elite section. For elite members - it is on this elite section post to download.

It is very very simple scalping template using adaptive Gann High-Low activator jma Heiken Ashi arrows-1 indicator, MaksiGen_Range_Move indicator and VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2_alerts indicator.

So, I started to trade selected pairs (GBPJPY and USDJPY) with predicted direction - downtrend (sell).

It is the image which I took after I stopped trading (all the trades were closed in profit):

Well.

I did it for 4th time.

For now - I selected few pairs:

EURJPY (downtrend), AUDJPY (downtrend), EURUSD (downtrend), USDJPY and USDCAD. All the pauirs were questionable concerning all timeframed patternds using one direction (I am talking about HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5).

Anyway, I selected EURUSD for downtrend and AUDJPY for downtrend.

But it was difficult trading day.

Conclusion (not in correct english language but it is understandable by meaning sorry): if you are not fully sure - do not tade

=============

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post

it answered most with the concerns I had.

So, use those links to download and for howto.

Also - this post is important as well:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page49 (see links in the end of this post; besides - use this post to download this tool);

As to EURUSD by friday so ... let me see ...

as I understand (finally I found correct terms for that ) - we are having complete patterns, developing patterns and possible patterns.

So, almost all developing patterns (last point of this pattern can be moved ... same as zigzag indicator for example) are indicating bearish (started from H4, than H8, H12, D1, W1 and up to MN1). So, it will be downtrend but when? ... we do not know as those patterns are still developong by last point or by the price movement.

Magenta color is indicating the pattern under development.

So, you can see:

And almost all possible patterns are indicating bearish:

So, it may be good for TrendScalp for M1 MT4 on Monday to trade this pair as sell only. But it is necessary to check with some other system on Monday morning just to be fully sure. Because we do not know when this bearish will be happened. Especially if many complete patterns are bullish:

But good thing that some complete patterns are bearish ... so :

=============

Hi targus,

This HWAFM tool is for Metatrader 5. To download, and howto use and explanation (including explanation of matfx) - see the links on this post below as I collected everything we need there:

=============

So, for half day today:

481 pips for EURUSD and 20 pips for AUDJPY.

It is the results (4 digit pips) for since 27th of June (except Friday as I am not trading scalping on Friday) - totally for 5 days:

EURUSD: 686 pips

AUDJPY: 59 pips

GBPUSD: 375 pips.

AUDUSD: 282 pips

GBPJPY: 95 pips.

USDJPY: 171 pips.

Totally for 4 days (by few hours trading each day): +1,668 pips (4 digit pips, or 16,680 points).

=============

Reason: