Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 89

help for HWAFM

hello, Can some one help me to figure it out?

I reinstall the mt5 and add all files into each folder. Please see the attachment.

The first one I open with EA, and the second one I open with scrip.

I can not see any pattern in the chart.

Thanks for your help

Files:

Hi holyskychen,

- attach HWAFM_survey EA to any chartt and forget about it - do not deattach and do not close this chart;

- if you want to see patterns for EURUSD and for GBPUSD (for example) so open EURUSD chart and GBPUSD chart (H1 for example) and attach script HWAFM_run to every chart. And wait. Wait ... wait ... wait ....

thanks

newdigital:
Hi holyskychen,

- attach HWAFM_survey EA to any chartt and forget about it - do not deattach and do not close this chart;

- if you want to see patterns for EURUSD and for GBPUSD (for example) so open EURUSD chart and GBPUSD chart (H1 for example) and attach script HWAFM_run to every chart. And wait. Wait ... wait ... wait ....

thanks, my friend, I try to open the chart for whole day to see what will happen.

Regards

targus:
Matfx, really thank you for helping some who is comuter stupid.

When this box opens it says:

Which version? :

1. windows vista

2. windows vista (service pack 1)

3. windows vista (service pack 2)

4. windows vista 2008 (service pack 1)

Im dreading when I get to install the actual indy...lol

Which one of the above 4 versions do I click on?

Thanks

Hi Targus,

Look for Window Xp SP2. Just like the picture below here.

Files:
picture1.png  53 kb

chart for eur

here is one chart for eur. I perfer bearish. 4 hours get MACD bearish cross and price break 20 ma already.

price may get some support at 1.4350

since there is a bullish batman, I would like to sell at 1.451, stop at 1.4580, tp1 1.435, tp2 at 1.415

Files:
1_1.gif  56 kb
2_1.gif  40 kb
3.gif  39 kb

targus:
Matfx, really thank you for helping some who is comuter stupid.

When this box opens it says:

Which version? :

1. windows vista

2. windows vista (service pack 1)

3. windows vista (service pack 2)

4. windows vista 2008 (service pack 1)

Im dreading when I get to install the actual indy...lol

Which one of the above 4 versions do I click on?

Thanks

Hi Targus, select window XP service pack 2.

Files:
picture1.png  53 kb

matfx

Ok I have done this, many thanks, now I will try to install HWAFM

NewDigital,

Thank you for the link to your earlier trading with 10point3 EA. I will read your posts through again.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

newdigital:
I used this one:

semi-automatic method of trading by EA: from this page till this page.

Yes, it may be good. But if I remember - I used it for H1 timeframe, it was martingale, and initial lot size should be 0.01; and the results should be placed in dollars (not in pips) because it is martingale.

Yes, it may be good to use it ... but we will need the confirmation of MACD anyway (as I remember - I used some MACD indicator to know exactlot when to start to trade and this indicator was created especially for this system - it was posted on those pages with semi-manual explanation). In this case - we will know exact time about when to open our first trade.

may be ... this EA needs to be improved for 5 digit broker and for ECN case ...

chrisstoff:
NewDigital,

Thank you for the link to your earlier trading with 10point3 EA. I will read your posts through again.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Think this is last version of Ea Newdigital was using, did the Ecn and 5 digit mod a couple days ago, not sure if it was mentioned before or not but once you have done your daily analysis you can set the Ea to either sell only or buy only or remove it if no trading conditions exist.

I have downloaded to desktop HWAFM and when I try to extract to experts etc., I get this message "mql5_EA_build-470.zip:cannot create folder experts access is denied."

Reason: