Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 78

We can scroll this subwindow to select timeframe:

How to select pattern?

For example, I select crab for D1 timeframe:

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one.

Files:

and I click on that (double mouse click on this number) - and I see the following:

=============

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one.

Files:

I see Gartley for H4:

so - I click on that and I see the following:

=============

Files:
gartley_h4.jpg  37 kb
gartley_h4_3.jpg  111 kb

I see WW on H4:

What is WW?

I do not know what is WW but I clicked on that and see:

=============

Files:
ww_1.jpg  35 kb
ww_2.jpg  131 kb

I see Butterfly on H2 so I click on that and my H4 chart is changed to H2 automatically with thus butter:

=============

Files:
butter_h2.jpg  120 kb

As HWAFM_survey EA is attached (see post 371) so we can open any other chart and, using HWAFM_run script - will trying to file the patterns.

So, I opened GBPUSD D1 timeframe, attached script, allowed autotyrading in metatrader 5 menu and in EA's input and wait.

I see ABD for H1 timeframe. I do not need to chart the timeframe of the chart from D1 to H1. I just need to click on the number (as I understand - those numbers are the ratings - as bigger the number as more correct pattern found; means - more high number is more good ).

=============

Files:
abc_gbpusd.jpg  96 kb

So, we have for EURUSD H4 timeframe:

- WW uptrend with rating 30. What is WW who knows?

- Gartley uptrend with the rating 25;

- Bat uptrend with rating 30

and

- 3-Drives downtrend with rating 10 (but it is hidden/unfinished pattern so ...).

It is 3-Drives:

=============

So, I did it.

- I download zip archive from the previous post and unzip it.

- download and instal Metatrader 5.

- close Metatrader 5.

- place HWAFM folder from Experts folder of downloaded file to Experts of MQL5 directory (for example - to C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\MQL5\Experts)

- place HWAFM folder from indicators folder of downloaded file to Indicators of MQL5 directory

- place HWAFM folder from Files folder of downloaded file to Files of MQL5 directory

- place HWAFM folder from Scripts folder of downloaded file to Scripts of MQL5 directory.

Open Metatrader.

It should look like that:

=============

Files:

About this pattern tool so I do not think that it is source codes ... so ... we can not see what is inside.

As to the authors' forum/page ... as I said - I was reading as many negative comments about "why do we need it" so I decided to evaluate it. And yes - this "multi timaframed patterns evaluation" is my idea (at least - I do not know anyone who expressed it freely).

Author's username is AlexSTAL, his page about this tool is here (in Russian), and his forum page is here (in Russian too). As I understand - the last posts from his thread were related to something as "please place the lines about stop loss and take profit and indicate exactly when we should enter the market by trade?"

I am not connected with AlexSTAL in anyway so ... may be - we should invite him to this thread?

As I know - AlexSTAL posted something in onix forum too in Nen's thread (author of ZUP indicator) but they (AlexSTAL and Nen) are not connected between each other too ...).

Bad words here: "not connected" We all should be connected between each other to help each other.

newdigital:
About this pattern tool so I do not think that it is source codes ... so ... we can not see what is inside.

As to the authors' forum/page ... as I said - I was reading as many negative comments about "why do we need it" so I decided to evaluate it. And yes - this "multi timaframed patterns evaluation" is my idea (at least - I do not know anyone who expressed it freely).

Author's username is AlexSTAL, his page about this tool is here (in Russian), and his forum page is here (in Russian too). As I understand - the last posts from his thread were related to something as "please place the lines about stop loss and take profit and indicate exactly when we should enter the market by trade?"

I am not connected with AlexSTAL in anyway so ... may be - we should invite him to this thread?

As I know - AlexSTAL posted something in onix forum too in Nen's thread (author of ZUP indicator) but they (AlexSTAL and Nen) are not connected between each other too ...).

Bad words here: "not connected"

We all should be connected between each other to help each other.

Actually i would describe "Not Related" rather than "Not Connected".

I did too read Onix forum where AlexSTAL did posted his indicators there, but from my observation it seems not many people test (evaluate) his indicators compared to Nen's ZUP indicator.

If ND you can invite him over to our forum it is better since a lot of explanations and descriptions need to be address here.

Now i feel like a "Blind Man" try to understand what the dashboard functions,

then some lines appear on the patterns, totally can't understand the logic behind it.

Reason: