Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 88

Hi targus,

c:\programfiles\metatrader5

is metatrader 5?

It should be zigzag for metatrader 5.

because indicators for Metatrader 4 and indicators for Metatrader 5 are not compatible with each other.

NewDigital, what setup would you give to someone who is starting to look at harmonic patterns :?

MT4 + ZUP

Or the version for MT5 ?

Is there any pro or cons ?

I am looking for somebody to give me warnings over all timeframes for all pairs but I cannot find such a tool for MT4 (I am using MT4 + ZUP at the moment)

In the Wolf Wave column does anybody have any idea what the figures are next to the arrow?

Thanks

Gil

BlueTrin:
NewDigital, what setup would you give to someone who is starting to look at harmonic patterns :?

MT4 + ZUP

Or the version for MT5 ?

Is there any pro or cons ?

I am looking for somebody to give me warnings over all timeframes for all pairs but I cannot find such a tool for MT4 (I am using MT4 + ZUP at the moment)

1. MT4 + ZUP.

pro:

- author (Nen) is the member of our forum. Poruchik is the most active member of Nen's group and he is moderator of onix forum. Poruchik is active member of our forum too. Means: you may have support.

- ZUP was developed inside onix forex forum and the members of this forum are very friendly with tsd members. So, you can go to onix to ask any question (some of them understands english language)

- many tsd members are using ZUP for the long time

- there are many versions of ZUP indicator and this indicator is proven as very very reliable.

cons:

- you need to attach indicator to the chart every time you want to find some pattern, for every timeframe and chart;

- explanation of the settings of the indicator is written in russian (in ZUP's source code in MetaEditor)

- you need to understand patterns in general to use ZUP.

2. HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5

pro:

- You need just instal this tool in metatrader 5 and you will see all the patterns for all timeframes in 1 subwindow;

- You can use this subwindow to open any chart/timeframe with any pattern by one click;

- all the patterns are sorted out in subwindow by type, kind of the developing the patterns and so on;

- Installation is very easy and it is 1 minutes to do;

- author is updating his tool according to new builds of metatrader 5;

- it is very good tool to start learning the patterns.

cons:

- author does not speak english and not interesting in any promotion/commercial/next development and so on.

Difficult to receive support ...

- you need to have at least some theoretical knowledge to use/understand this tools/patterns/charts.

Matfx

When I right click on mt5 icon, i get a box open called program compatibility and it asks me three questions :

Select all that apply -

1. The program worked in earlier versions of windows but wont install or run now.

2. The program requires additional permissions.

3. I dont see my problem listed.

Ahem..I don't seem to be able to bring up the box you demonstrate, funnily enough when did this on fxpro's, albeit the wrong platform, the correct box came up.

Can you advise.

Many thanks.

targus:
Matfx

When I right click on mt5 icon, i get a box open called program compatibility and it asks me three questions :

Select all that apply -

1. The program worked in earlier versions of windows but wont install or run now.

Ahem..I don't seem to be able to bring up the box you demonstrate, funnily enough when did this on fxpro's, albeit the wrong platform, the correct box came up.

Can you advise.

Many thanks.

Targus,

Select "The Program Worked In Earlier Versions Of Windows But wont install Or Run Now."

On next pop up window, select window xp versions. I select window XP SP2.

Trading harmonic patterns signals using 10p3 EA?

NewDigital,

You achieved fantastic results by trading this method!

I can remember once you traded with a version of 10point3 EA in semi-automatic mode and you achieved nice results with that method too. What do you think about trading harmonic patterns signals using 10point3 EA? (I cannot remember which version of 10point3 you did use at that time...)

Regards,

Chrisstoff

newdigital:
So, for half day today:

481 pips for EURUSD and 20 pips for AUDJPY.

It is the results (4 digit pips) for since 27th of June (except Friday as I am not trading scalping on Friday) - totally for 5 days:

EURUSD: 686 pips

AUDJPY: 59 pips

GBPUSD: 375 pips.

AUDUSD: 282 pips

GBPJPY: 95 pips.

USDJPY: 171 pips.

Totally for 4 days (by few hours trading each day): +1,668 pips (4 digit pips, or 16,680 points).

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post; explanation about Maksigen indicator - read this post

targus:
Matfx

Select all that apply -

Can you advise.

Many thanks.

Thats because MT5 installs in 64 bit.. you need to uninstall, then right click on the MT5 install icon then select to run in XP service2..

matfx:
Targus,

Select "The Program Worked In Earlier Versions Of Windows But wont install Or Run Now."

On next pop up window, select window xp versions. I select window XP SP2.

Matfx, really thank you for helping some who is comuter stupid.

When this box opens it says:

Which version? :

1. windows vista

2. windows vista (service pack 1)

3. windows vista (service pack 2)

4. windows vista 2008 (service pack 1)

Im dreading when I get to install the actual indy...lol

Which one of the above 4 versions do I click on?

Thanks

chrisstoff:
NewDigital,

You achieved fantastic results by trading this method!

I can remember once you traded with a version of 10point3 EA in semi-automatic mode and you achieved nice results with that method too. What do you think about trading harmonic patterns signals using 10point3 EA? (I cannot remember which version of 10point3 you did use at that time...)

Regards,

Chrisstoff

I used this one:

semi-automatic method of trading by EA: from this page till this page.

Yes, it may be good. But if I remember - I used it for H1 timeframe, it was martingale, and initial lot size should be 0.01; and the results should be placed in dollars (not in pips) because it is martingale.

Yes, it may be good to use it ... but we will need the confirmation of MACD anyway (as I remember - I used some MACD indicator to know exactlot when to start to trade and this indicator was created especially for this system - it was posted on those pages with semi-manual explanation). In this case - we will know exact time about when to open our first trade.

may be ... this EA needs to be improved for 5 digit broker and for ECN case ...

Reason: