Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 79

FloFri:
----> UPDATE: It works!!! I am happy. When I copied the entire MQL from the .zip into the MQL5, strangely enough it appreared that the folder was empty. After checking that all files/folders copied correctly it worked. No idea where this came from though.

It is good that it works because to say a true - I had no idea how to help ...

My personal installation was the same: first installation was failed because I did not understansd that I should wait for some time when the data will be downloaded with patterns searching. My second installation was successful.

matfx:

If ND you can invite him over to our forum it is better since a lot of explanations and descriptions need to be address here.

I sent email message to him and hope that he will come to this thread and reply to any questions.

I understand the differences but:

"not related" is too flexible.

"not connected" means

"i do not have connections"

Yes, I will try to invite him to this thread ... not sure about results ... but I will try.

But I am not sure about his english language so ...

Because the person (who will describe it) - should be expert in patterns and in russian language too (i am not expert in patterns) ...

Anyway - if he will come with some explanation so he can improve his tool according to our requests.

newdigital:
I sent email message to him and hope that he will come to this thread and reply to any questions.

Great ND, hopefully he can make it.

how can we know when a harmonic pattern in finished?

Just my opinion of observation, sorry if i make mistake.

For example EURUSD H2, currently we have bearish gartley, i assume the magenta color arrow show bearish, 25 could be the quality of the pattern.

So if the D point is void, or invalid, it could develop to either crab or butterfly pattern.

For now D = 1.272 ext of BC, that's for Gartley pattern. If the price continue to go up, point D will be ext 1.618-2.618 of BC (for crab pattern). Or ext 1.618-2.618 of BC (for butterfly pattern).

Files:
pic_1.png  69 kb

matfx:
Just my opinion of observation, sorry if i make mistake.

For example EURUSD H2, currently we have bearish gartley, i assume the magenta color arrow show bearish, 25 could be the quality of the pattern.

So if the D point is void, or invalid, it could develop to either crab or butterfly pattern.

For now D = 1.272 ext of BC, that's for Gartley pattern. If the price continue to go up, point D will be ext 1.618-2.618 of BC (for crab pattern). Or ext 1.618-2.618 of BC (for butterfly pattern).

this is what i'm looking for when can we rely on an pattern that it will not dissapear or transform in another pattern?

newdigital:
It is difficult to use EA for this kind of scalping. It is better to trade manually for 1 or 2 hours in a day. Anyway - I asked programmers to create the public version of this Trendscalp system (as it is from elite section originally) so once it is ready - I will post it here. After that, yes, we can make EA for that.

NewDigital,

Thank you for it, you are great. I am waiting for the public EA.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

mrtools:
This is the public version of Trend Scalp.

MrTools,

Thank you for posting TrendScalp system with the indicators. (There is no EA in the package though.)

I am still looking for the TrendScalping EA because I saw NewDigital's great results using the EA together with harmonic patterns.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Eurgbph1

EURGBPH1

IS THIS CRAB??

Files:
eurgbph1_2.png  38 kb
Reason: