Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 82

On GBPUSD W1 timeframe - we are having 2 patterns and 5 hidden/unfinished patterns. All of them are indicating downtrend:

It is written that this search pattern function is working online. It means - if we keep metatrader with the charts opened all the time so we can see new patterns forming.

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post

Files:

I want to remind that it was review of HWAFM tool created by AlexSTAL for Metatrader 5.

As all the instruction and his website are written in russian so some members asked me to translate so it is what I did.

I am not very professional with patterns so sorry for any mistakes.

For download and howto instal - see below:

=============

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post

That's all news.

Updated HWAFM pattern tool to MT5 build 470.

Metatrader 5 was updated from build 468 to the build 470.

And author of this HWAFM pattern tool updated his tool too.

Please note - if you updated metatrader 5 to the build 470 - so old versions of HWAFM will not work.

To make it shorter: go to the link (see below) and update this tool.

--------------

Discussion thread created by author.

Just want to remind that author (AlexSTAL) is having the thread on the other forum for discussion. It is here and he can add anything (any type of patterns and made any improvements) to his tool according to the requests. It is in russian but I hope that he understands english language.

or we can invite him to this tsd thread ... why not? if it is necessary of course.

That's all news.

=============

newdigital:
Updated HWAFM pattern tool to MT5 build 470.

Metatrader 5 was updated from build 468 to the build 470.

And author of this HWAFM pattern tool updated his tool too.

Please note - if you updated metatrader 5 to the build 470 - so old versions of HWAFM will not work.

To make it shorter: go to the link (see below) and update this tool.

--------------

Discussion thread created by author.

Just want to remind that author (AlexSTAL) is having the thread on the other forum for discussion. It is here and he can add anything (any type of patterns and made any improvements) to his tool according to the requests. It is in russian but I hope that he understands english language.

or we can invite him to this tsd thread ... why not? if it is necessary of course.

That's all news.

As I am newbie in patterns so I understand just a direction of the future possible trend. I am still learning about how to trade the patterns but seems - it is a little complicated about where to place stop loss, take profit levels (3 levels) and when (what I understood - it is based on some calculation so it may be good if some coders make it by programming about stop loss, take profit levels and when to open the trade).

As I am looking for patterns for direction of the future possible trend so I just opened Metatrader 5 with HWAFM pattern tool. My goal was to select the pairs with all the patterns indicating uptrend or downtrend for almost all timeframes (started from H1 up to H12). I mean: if all unfinished patterns indicating uptrend only (or downtrend only) for those timeframes so I selected those pairs.

It was in the morning today.

EURUSD:

GBPUSD:

AUDUSD:

I made those images right now only.

But in the morning today - it was very clear situation that EURUSD, GBPUSD and AUDUASD will go to uptrend (based on patterns for H1 - H12 timeframes).

So, I selected those 3 pairs.

=============

Files:

After that I opened M1 scalping templates on Metatrader 4.

I used simplified version of Trendscalp system from simple elite section. For elite members - it is on this elite section post to download.

It is very very simple scalping template using adaptive Gann High-Low activator jma Heiken Ashi arrows-1 indicator, MaksiGen_Range_Move indicator and VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2_alerts indicator.

So, I started to trade selected pairs (EURUSD, GBPUSD and AUDUSD) with predicted direction - uptrend. Why uptrend? I understood it using HWAFM pattern tool (read post above).

By the way - you can use any scalping systems or any scalping indicators on M1 timeframe.

The most important - it is to predict the price movement using this HWAFM pattern tool.

means: predicting the direction/pair of the day using HWAFM pattern tool for metatrader 5, trading scalping on M1 timeframe on Metatrader 4.

=============

Thank you for your help.

What time (gmt) do you check trends and what time do you generally trade this system

Gil

When I wake up in the morning ... switching PC on ... somewhere at 4 am ... till 5 or 7 am. If you start later than 5 or 7 am so it may be also good because the main trend is started somewhere at 8 for example and you will know about future possible trend for the next few hours (if 5 - 7 am) - with some probability of course. But later than 8 am - it is too late because of news events are usually coming at 8:30 for example.

Is your time zone New York time?

Local time? GMT +1 or GMT +2 ... I do not remember. I am using broker's time and GMT time when trading.

Sorry, I meant your actual location where you live approximately

Gil

Reason: