Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 122

Only russian technique DML&EWA

on TSD see about DML&EWA

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

New Digital

Hello sir

Where can find more about this system ? Like manual rules or anything , I have this but don't know exactly how to trade.

Thanks

Files:

It is Ichimoku chart and Ichomoku is standard indicator for metatrader. As to the other indicators so some of them are from elite section, and some of them (AbsoluteStrengh for example) was posted somewhere in public.

It is the chart for market condition evaluation (not for trading).

Hi xx3xxx,

Do you need tags?

Scroll this page down and you will see the tags.

or take it from this page:

Google Trends: Aug 22, 2011

It is what I "built" using google tags:

Hi xx3xxx,

I love lucy.

Sean Kingston accident in Lollapalooza in time gold prices and oil prices for Dow Jones.

You know that stock market today is Virginia Tech.

CNN money is unclaimed money and it is my google voice to you:

take the money and run!

I can do it by forex tag words too and you will see that it will not be meaning of this post at all

So, if you need tag words so - no problem at all.

But please note - tag words and the meaning of the posts are 2 different things which are not connected with each other It can be considered as the spam and internet flood in most of the cases for most of the forums.

So - just decide - you are making meaningful posts, or you are making meaningless posts by tag words to be banned soon.

Just a dilemma: post something which is significant and useful, or post something to be oxygen bipolar job for machine gun kelly, e!

This forum was created from nothing without any tags using some methods which are not related to tags and google.

Why do you want to use different method instead of working/proven ones?

I will put it in youtube too --- will put up the link in twitter too, few hours later therefore, that should promote any TAG words

and I will do it with this my post too - in twitter, google+, LinkedID and to everywhere ...

is it what you like?

publicity?

Files:

Just for information:

I am not trading scalping for harmonic for now.

I am in the process of changing 10p3v0.0321_2 to 10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975

Once I will change and select the pairs with minimal drawdown so I will come back to this thread because HWAFM patterns tool is giving good prediction/forecasting for the future movement.

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post; explanation about Maksigen indicator - read this post.

- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: idea originally came from this page till this page; Original version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0321 EA; The new version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0331 EA: download from this post with the explanation - the user can select between MACD or TrandScalp strategies.; 10p3v0.0321_1 EA to be used together with Trend Scalp system for M1 public version with no re-enters is on this post and same but improved version (10p3v0.0321_2) with re-enters is on this post (use/download 2 indicators from previous 10p3v0.0321_1 version/post); explanation of the EA's inpuit is here.

now I am watching the new indicator again , without murray maths -- I never appreciate the neat beauty of MurrMa

that thing is fascinating, I must concur

my chart is too humble to show to others, so I decide not to post the screencpature now -- now is 12:00 GMT tuesday midday

I will PM you later this week with my template + indicators package ( I have to deduct only 1 of the indicator out -- hope you keep the zip (will put password there in the zip , the password would be - c- o- l- l- a- g- e- n- i.e. 8 small letter word --- and I beg you not to release that PM zip to others and keep it within private collection ) will write in russian and english and hope the meaning can be relayed esp not to give away or disclose my template and stuff

will keep on demo trade with your indicator settings though and see whether I win or I loss after 2 weeks

oooh, butterfly indicator -- an older indicator look awesome, but during usage, it is always too late -- so I don't like butterfly that much , it just like-- "I told you so" type of indicator

this dig is butterfly indicator -- this also show why I don't like it -- 1h TF , audchf

your indicator is too cool, I won't show it here

RUSSIAN and Korean too -- korean translation got approx 70% correct

best natural language translation is here Translate English : English to Spanish Translation -- prediction is kinda like Saturday Night LIVE -- SNL, hard to find in any video database, including university library for the NEWS one

newdigital:
It is Ichimoku chart and Ichomoku is standard indicator for metatrader. As to the other indicators so some of them are from elite section, and some of them (AbsoluteStrengh for example) was posted somewhere in public. It is the chart for market condition evaluation (not for trading).

Thank You very much.

A gartley pattern formed on the AUDCHF 30min and H1 chart. Different harmonic indicator work different way. Barry's one may look good but my personal preference still on ZUP. It tells you more information than just showing harmonic patterns.

Files:
audchf_m30.gif  54 kb
audchf_h1.gif  46 kb

poruchik:
Anniversary ZUP 100

look awesome mate ,

I did put some time in studying, any fool proof hedge method

==> conclusion, there are certain period of the day, if you choose a good entry price; you are better off with the trading -- i.e. flatliner is harder to guess, you can just pray for it to continue to swing within the same price range

this dig of $euraud now -- on friday -- before dow open

I got 1 buy already around pink line level --- illustrating my method to pick a price level to enter here and expecting frog leap price jump

next 90 to 150 minute, euraud will ONLY GO UP

NOTE: if the indicator are doing what it suppose to do, for roofing and flooring prediction

I could promise you a zip package of the new template that I made (via PM)

only CONDITIONS : some indicators is hard for me to get it right , I used 5M and 30M only

and you may try to see whether my method work too -- if those level did conincide with each other (agreeable)

could be done in 2 to 5 days time, in your inbox ( PM )

friday, last few hours, I can't test it much -- because it is so flat -- not much activity in the cross-curr. that I trade== i.e. I will test drive it for few more days -- before zip it up

Reason: