Can you put on the web. ...all the indicators you use to "korSigHarmonics"

In mi chart don*t works.

Thanks in advance.

Go to post #567

bebeshel:

In mi chart don*t works.

Thanks in advance.

Attached here are the indicators and template that i used. To make it easier, make sure you click on the expert adviser button so you don't need to click "enable DLL" each time drag indicator to chart.

Files:

bebeshel:

In mi chart don*t works.

Thanks in advance.

Hi

Got your PM, but it failed on reply, I dont know how to link up PC etc, but load the indicators and templates I provided and follow instructons, should be good to go.

Cheers

ab1

Inside the Kor signal monitor, you can customise the symbol you want to monitor, timeframe and some other things. Make sure you attached template on 4 charts per pair.

Side Note : Maybe i don't post too much on tsd forum, my browser load the tsd page very slow. I'm sorry if i response post too slow.

Files:
korsig_1.gif  45 kb
korsig_2.gif  16 kb

ab 1000

I do oll you put im post567 bat,...nothing.

I sent you a private message, ...I hope you

Thanks in advance.

matfx

now it*s work.

we have to do,... to see in the same "korSigMonitor" 2 or 3 currencies together??

bebeshel:
now it*s work. we have to do,... to see in the same "korSigMonitor" 2 or 3 currencies together??

Look at my picture of "Monitor 001", there is only one monitor chart set up and all other charts are pairs on different time frames.

You only apply the monitor template to one chart and then the other template to the charts with the pairs on.

Then the monitor will show all on one, you dont need to have the monitor on every chart, just once

bebeshel:
now it*s work. we have to do,... to see in the same "korSigMonitor" 2 or 3 currencies together??

Good for you now it is working.

If you have some spare time, free time, visit onix-trade forum and look for zig-zag systems using zigzag, development of an indicator ZUP. "Corner" Nen. It was about 313 pages but worth it as you will know how zup develop, discussion right until the current ZUP v92. Use google translator.

Files:
onix_trade.gif  60 kb
Reason: