Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 123

your indicator look like this on mine [[ bloody hard to TUNE]]

if you want the whole zip up PACK -- let me know here, will send to you early next week

PM

I know currency needle will overshoot, but generally, does it give a good range to BOUNCE up and down when it is so slow like this week ?! (except dow jones open yesterday-- drop 5% , then chf move violently)

the indicator adjusted to various market pattern, that is good to know but does not repaints for every ticks

wathcing the magic in these fews [3] this aussie morning

http://www.youtube.com/v/ct5Q73pgVMA

so exciting

I am going to make a technodisco youtube for today charts

it will be in this thread , in couple of hours --

!!!!http://tiny.cc/monday22nd!!!!

tuesday version is on youtube already -- august 23rd

any TAG words ?? ?/

please recommend some youtube TAG for me -- in the reply of the thread

e.g. tag could be forex-tsd , MT4 , investment, chartings etc

as these day - just like me, I don't use a 20 inches monitor anymore

but a huge 40ish LED flat screen for my notebook computer, so we do expect charting that might go 3D in couple of years time, 3D does not mean a real polar bear, but you can see the charting in few cross-section like a CAT x-ray scan -- CAT refer to computed tomography --ooh forgot my medicine course stuff already MB chB course -- CT or CAT , but what A stand for, and T, I might misspell it (typo)

in first glance

I thought the indicator got perfect prediction

as the chart almost reach its resistance level

then second thought

the lastest resistant is 8262 8279

while the earlier blue chart (few JPG up here) has moved a bit -- have to take a look very carefully to notice

will keep on watching it

--- monday22nd is my first time to put up a youtube video

there is a lot of things fell short

e.g. the video quality of free version, is like that -- I already maximise the MT4, so the picture cannot be clear -- I cannot do anything to improve it

e.g. no price level on the RIGHT hand side -- nor the top, it does not have $euraud

NOT my fault though, as it suppose to zoom out of normal people photo, so it cut off the edge

\

----- so I will keep on using picnik.com site to edit the JPG, and hope the video will improve a bit over the week

most of the charts in YOUTUBE video is 30M and 1H , one is 5 min , and each currency pair

i.e. $euraud (goldenrod) $audchf (navyblue) $eurcad (almostAQUA) got its own color

see , whether I could make better video upon this friday

further, if you use the 2nd link in the new starting thread -- you can DOWNLOAD all the JPGs (i.e. that 3 currency) for that hour -- but the time lag of 1 hour, i.e. missing 2 latest bars, this is something within my constraint that I cannot give away the latest update -- maybe tomorrow, I will UPLOAD all the JPGs first, then put the video there 40 minutes later

====== LED industry is the lastest industry, that is about LIGHTEN UP --

let have a scenario :

bulb inventor is EDISON

LED (white LED) inventor is a research community in many universities : let call one guy EinLED and assume that he invent LED that we know

the scenario is -- if they met in standford or UCLA forum -- what will the discussing topic

there is only few sites that forex is a collaboration platform

so my main question would be-- how to understand the intefere of cisco router in forex broker

not try to scam , but just like calculus, there is mapping involved

when we try to understand data stream of currency, it is very similar, when no orders, or too many orders rushing in, as the client side, there is no order that is OUT OF RANGE -- it should build in such functions in the client side

e.g. in manchester or birmingham, there are just few brokers

they are doing a lot of UK buy or sell for many stock option of LONDON stock market FTSE

I worked In 1 of them before

and TV teletext in england always said, the FTSE today trading volume is 660 to 850 millions of pounds 660millions IS just few buckets of water, WHEN we see the volume of transaction in many MAJOR stock market, they got 10 times, more than that -- very easily --- i.e. LODNON traders are just like FOOTBALL players, they just want to pass the BALL up and down, so LONDON did not growth more than 15% in the last 30 years or so -- people like the green park (central park alike) so much, everything REMAINS the same

while I don't like to trade $gbpusd -- it is a very very tricky currency pair, but what worse $eurgbp is similar to $audnzd

the obvious question will be --- is that TRUE ? is london , UK based company that valuable

the only way to find out how things work -- is to do some scenario for a week , then I got some valuable research result -- as the research papers on FOREX suppose to based on real LIVE TRADERS real trading floor experience, not amateur retail customer experience -- so those test is carried out-- but seldom in US friday JOB DAYS == those are real tradings over that particular day of the month

but I did try to ask a local professor - to see whether I could participate in his research -- he talk about how to win in investment market

then he put a difficult question to me -- he asked me "WHETHER I AM A LIVE TRADER " -- I have to say NOPE

------------ NEWS is old now ~~~~~~~

ND

How is the eur/usd looking right now on hwfm, mine has just crashed, will have to reload it again..

let me see ...

This hwfm is loading slowly on MT5 so ... it will take some time.

EURUSD.

I looked at Ichimoku chart for D1.

It was ranging market condition but for now - non-trading.

On H4 Ichimoku - bullish may be started soon. because Chinkou Span line (line in white color on the image) is crossing the price on open bar. So, if this line will cross the price on closed bar - it may be bullish breakout (good to open buy trade).

But on HWAFM patterns tool: we can see many developing patterns for many timeframes in opposite direction.

So, no any conclusion for now. I can say that EURUSD is having non-trading market condition for now (at least for D1 and H4 timeframe).

May be - we will see bullish breakout soon ... may be not.

To say exactly - we should wait to see where this open bar on H4 will be closed to.

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post; explanation about Maksigen indicator - read this post.

- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: idea originally came from this page till this page; Original version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0321 EA; The new version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0331 EA: download from this post with the explanation - the user can select between MACD or TrandScalp strategies.; 10p3v0.0321_1 EA to be used together with Trend Scalp system for M1 public version with no re-enters is on this post and same but improved version (10p3v0.0321_2) with re-enters is on this post (use/download 2 indicators from previous 10p3v0.0321_1 version/post); explanation of the EA's inpuit is here.

USDCHF.

AS we know - USDCHF is the leading pair if we are talking about EURUSD and USDCHF. In most of the cases - USDCHF is leadibng the EURUSD for some good trend starting.

Ichimoku D1.

Same situation as for EURUSD: non-trading market condition.

Ichimoku H4.

Same as for EURUSD but in opposite direction: possible bearish breakout (breakdown) may be started soon.

But we need to wait until open bar will be closed on H4 to say exactly about it.

HWAFM patterns tool: we can see that all the patterns for almost all the timeframes (except W1 and MN1) are indicating future possible bearish.

So, may be - we will really have bearish for USDCHF and bullish for EURUSD.

may be - it will be today soon.

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post; explanation about Maksigen indicator - read this post.

- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: idea originally came from this page till this page; Original version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0321 EA; The new version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0331 EA: download from this post with the explanation - the user can select between MACD or TrandScalp strategies.; 10p3v0.0321_1 EA to be used together with Trend Scalp system for M1 public version with no re-enters is on this post and same but improved version (10p3v0.0321_2) with re-enters is on this post (use/download 2 indicators from previous 10p3v0.0321_1 version/post); explanation of the EA's inpuit is here.

Reason: