Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 127

GBPUSD is very similar with EURUSD concerning D1 and W1 for Ichimoku chart: we need to watch W1 timeframe for Chinkou Span line to be crossed the price.

As to patterns for EURUSD so I see that almost all developed patterns are for bearish but developing for bullish.

So, it may be correction soon for EURUSD on some small timeframe (correctional uptrend).

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post; explanation about Maksigen indicator - read this post.

- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: idea originally came from this page till this page; Original version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0321 EA; The new version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0331 EA: download from this post with the explanation - the user can select between MACD or TrandScalp strategies.; 10p3v0.0321_1 EA to be used together with Trend Scalp system for M1 public version with no re-enters is on this post and same but improved version (10p3v0.0321_2) with re-enters is on this post (use/download 2 indicators from previous 10p3v0.0321_1 version/post); explanation of the EA's inpuit is here.

ND

Great stuff, many thanks. I have been using the Ichi all week, had a great short with it on the 4hr. The daily eur/usd stopped short for a sen cross, at the moment I am just taking little shorts unless I see a big zup buy pattern, not sure.

While price is below the sumo on the 4hr I assume it is safe to short on a sen cross below thism but the 4hr is a flat bottom so price may pull back to it

ND

eur/usd long is looking safe now, we have the 4hr fibs bullish with the chikou span above price on the 1hr.

Files:
1hr.gif  82 kb
4hrichi.gif  90 kb

ND

Many thanks for analysis, just taken my shorts on eur/usd, the span curve edges closer thru the weekly....

ND

Looking at ichi, eur/usd, she is climbing pretty well just now, would you still short on the cross? I am about to buy a book on ichi by Manesh Patel, have you read it?

Let me see ...

Are you talking about Ichimoku chart M4?

newdigital:
Let me see ... Are you talking about Ichimoku chart M4?

Yes. I am waiting for a sen cross for shorts, on the other hand she may cross up on the 4hr. At the moment she is climbing up through the cloud on 15m t/f to support. If the sen crosses down here is it safe to short even though it is in the cloud or is it best to wait until price is under cloud?? Sorry, I am just getting famalier with it. Many thanks.

You can find some books or articles here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173016

and this one: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172986 and this one: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173184

And it is Ichimoku indicator with alert here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173618

As to the EURUSD so it is still bearish for D1 timeframe, not yet bearish for W1 timeframe, bear market rally (correctional uptrend during the general bearish) for H4.

And price was trying to be reversed to bullish on H1 timeframne but not yet:

On M30 timeframe - it was already reversed to bullish but the price is below the cloud, and this cloud is having bearish color up to the end of this day. If price will break the resistance line (border of the cloud) to go up so we will have choppy or non-trading market condition. if does not break - it will continuing to be bearish:

But if we look at USDCHF so it looks like some "artificial" price movement (may be - some governments were "participated" ... who knows ...).

It is USDCHF H4:

Because if we look at the color of the cloud for USDCHF D1 - it should be still bearish for this pair till 12 of September so ... I ahve no idea.

I think - it is better to analyze EURUSD only for now without USDCHF.

Because if we will analyze USDCHF only (without taking onto account of the movement for EUIRUSD) so we can see that it may be bullish soon for this USDCHF pair. And it is exactly what we see for EURUSD: it may be bullish soon

Anyway - we should look at EURUSD only.

It is EURUSD M30 timeframe with some my explanation:

At H4 timeframe EURUSD - cloud changed color for bullish for today at the afternoon.

At D1 timeframe - the cloud changed color for bullish on 19 of September.

So, I do not know ...

It is necessary to watch EURUSD for M30 timeframe because if something happened - it will be started on this timeframe with verty clear situation on the chart.

Files:
h1_0709.jpg  144 kb
m30_0709.jpg  145 kb
usdchf_h4.jpg  141 kb

M15?

As I remember - the settings of Ichimoku indicator should be differehnt for M5 and M15 compare with H4 and D1.

You can read the threads/links I posted today on some previous post.

As to M15 so we should look at M30.

For short?

As I see - it is long for M30 and H1.

But it may be short finally because color of the cloud is having bearish color for the whole day today (as future possible direction).

besides, if the price will break the border of the cloud on closed bar on M30 - we will have choppy market ...

if not break - we will have short (bearish will be continuing).

So, we need to watch M30 timeframe.

ND, great, thank you. I look forward to reading more on Ichi over the week.

I have plotted the lines according to the daily chikou span, amazing their reliability.

So, in watching price move up, is a sen cross down on 30m timeframe appropriate, rather than the lower timeframe say 15m t/m the rationale being this is the last up cross if you will.

Reason: